What's new

Pakistan Asks ECO President for Help to Link Railways with Iran, Turkey

I would like more cooperation and improving ties between Iran and Pakistan.

What language?

Calling Pakistan Saudi agents, blaming Pakistan for arming terrorists with Saudi money, supporting Indian narrative that Pakistan is problem for whole region, threatening to attack Pakistani territory, attacking Pakistan in public rallies all when we on brink of war with india and inda was ranting same.

Even Indian FM was so happy by barking of your Generals that she paid surprised visit to Iran.. lol

What Zia did to Pakistan always saddens me but its your internal affair.

Ale-Saud is USA's hidden hands in Pakistan and obviously they are harming Pakistan, giving a bad image of Pakistan to its neighbors. From a country that could be a center for Muslims gathering from every sect. Pakistan is like a liberated Palestine for us, but since Ale-Saud's open animosity against us, they tried to use every possible way to harm Iran and Iranians. Through Kurdish/Baloch separatists, through wahabi/madrassa mercenaries etc. And honestly, i see Pakistan is being their victim. There will be no hostility against Pakistanis among Iranians trust me, we consider Pak Muslims as a symbol of liberated Muslims and our own countrymen. Most of Iranians with Islamic background have this mentality in case of Pakistan. But but but, these mercenaries find safe place in Balochistan of your side and continue to massacring our military forces. We will hunt them wherever they are, also our media is saying that IK will coordinate a joint operation with Iran to counter terrorists in that area. Lets hope, wait and see what happens. Don't forget that they are turning Quetta to a hell hole. It must be stopped asap

So why you dont start building wall on border, Pakistan will support it and it will also clarify to Iranian that Pakistan is not part of any Saudi or Martian conspiracy against "Holy" Iran..

I don't think there are any pro Pakistan people in Iran, most of them suffer from superiority complex, I don't know where it comes from but its there. For them Pakistan is mercenary state who takes money from US, Zionists, Saudis to destablize Great Iran..

What Zia did to Pakistan always saddens me but its your internal affair.

Ale-Saud is USA's hidden hands in Pakistan and obviously they are harming Pakistan, giving a bad image of Pakistan to its neighbors. From a country that could be a center for Muslims gathering from every sect. Pakistan is like a liberated Palestine for us, but since Ale-Saud's open animosity against us, they tried to use every possible way to harm Iran and Iranians. Through Kurdish/Baloch separatists, through wahabi/madrassa mercenaries etc. And honestly, i see Pakistan is being their victim. There will be no hostility against Pakistanis among Iranians trust me, we consider Pak Muslims as a symbol of liberated Muslims and our own countrymen. Most of Iranians with Islamic background have this mentality in case of Pakistan. But but but, these mercenaries find safe place in Balochistan of your side and continue to massacring our military forces. We will hunt them wherever they are, also our media is saying that IK will coordinate a joint operation with Iran to counter terrorists in that area. Lets hope, wait and see what happens. Don't forget that they are turning Quetta to a hell hole. It must be stopped asap

Iran is not that innocent as you would like us to believe.
Look at the Middle East and all neighboring countries, everywhere you see Iranian footprint to spread sectarianism.

You can not just blame "Wahabis", your Mullahs are equally responsible. What guarantees has Iran given Pakistan that it will stop providing safe havens to Indians spreading terrorism in Pakistan? This cheap talk of "we'll hunt them down wherever they are" might please gullible mullah fanboys but it is far from reality. Wake up, smell the coffee and cooperate with neighbors.

The way looking forward would be that people of Iran somehow control the Mullahs hellbound to destroy the whole region and concentrate more on the progress of their country.

I personally see that neighboring countries having mutual respect for each other and developing economic ties can go a long way for the prosperity of the whole region.

Pakistan is a great country with some financial difficulties. It is logical for Pakistani government to seek help wherever help is offered even if it comes from bad actors such as the current rulers of Hijaz. IMHO Pakistan or any other independant country should not accept investments with political strings attached against a third country (which appears to be the case with their current situation with Iran ). On the Iranian side they have taken Pakistan sensitivities when it comes to India (during inaguration ceremonies of Chah Bahar port, Iranian side made sure to invite Pakistan ambassador to send the signal that this port is not in any shape or form against Pakistani interest)... this is how things (should) work between friendly nations and Pakistan has always been a good friend with Iran. They should not fall in the Saudi trap and ruin their relationships with Iran..Saudi oil and wealth will only last another 10 years (latest estimates and that is why they tried to off load their Aramco and no one is buying! and do not be fooled with the 2030 crap plan that the Americans wrote for them to extract their last petro dollars). On the other hand, Iran which has the world's LARGEST NATURAL GAS AND OIL RESERVES combined (99 years of untapped oil and almost unlimited natural gas reserves ) and 80 million highly educated and young population is sitting next door to Pakistan and all they ask is for Pakistan to control their side of the border, now is that too much to ask..! Lets these two countries work together and benefit from each others God given bounties and the hell with butchers of Arabia.

On a side note, sometimes i do not understand Iran and its mindset towards Pakistan..Iran complains that Pakistan is US ally where as Pakistan in current date, is one of the nation that oppose all the policies in our region of US...So Iran's suspicion is not really the case..

How old are you?........The IMF has them by their balls! A debtor of $93 billion to the IMF and $30 odd billion (and counting) with hardly any hope of paying it back to China has no standing. Wtf you smoking?

On a side note, sometimes i do not understand Iran and its mindset towards Pakistan..Iran complains that Pakistan is US ally where as Pakistan in current date, is one of the nation that oppose all the policies in our region of US...So Iran's suspicion is not really the case..

How old are you?........The IMF has them by their balls! A debtor of $93 billion to the IMF and $30 odd billion (and counting) with hardly any hope of paying it back to China has no standing. Wtf you smoking?

Try to debate in a civilized way...Asking a question does not mean, i have to provide my age certificate to you...
On a side note, i am not smoking anything...as an Indian i might have certain view point about Pakistan but their stake in international relation is more engaged than Iran...Although like it or not, West can not bypass Pakistan..
But that does not mean, Pakistan will be used by US...On the contrary, Pakistan is one of vocal critic of US since last 10-12 years...

No, you are full of shit. When you are up to your eye balls in debt, anything goes! You understand?

There is no fukking integrity........

Try to debate in a civilized way...Asking a question does not mean, i have to provide my age certificate to you...
On a side note, i am not smoking anything...as an Indian i might have certain view point about Pakistan but their stake in international relation is more engaged than Iran...Although like it or not, West can not bypass Pakistan..
But that does not mean, Pakistan will be used by US...On the contrary, Pakistan is one of vocal critic of US since last 10-12 years...

don't waste time on Mullah terrorists, Mullah terrorists want Pakistan to be isolated like them, Pakistan will never be like rouge terror state, we will have great relations with all important countries of the world which include Saudi Arabia and Others.

Iran supports Chinese investment in Pakistan. However when sawdi judea invests money in Pakistan, we get startled because we know nothing good can come out of it. Just death and destruction.

No one care what your Mullah shithole thinks, Saudi are welcome to invest as much as they want :flame:

Build the wall Tokhme Khar.

You are in bed with the Corporate Capitalist West, just like that clueless hendi who commented earlier.

Then you wonder why nobody respects you......lol.......keep on borrowing from the West until you end up selling yourself down the river.

don't waste time on Mullah terrorists, Mullah terrorists want Pakistan to be isolated like them, Pakistan will never be like rouge terror state, we will have great relations with all important countries of the world which include Saudi Arabia and Others.

No one care what your Mullah shithole thinks, Saudi are welcome to invest as much as they want :flame:

Build the wall Tokhme Khar.

we should approach pakistan they are a really populated country with great financial capacity. just imagine your car industry find a place in their market. that would be a great favor for both of our nations.

Back
Top Bottom