What's new

Pakistan arrested five Indian spies near border

I heard on news Channel That 2 or One of them is Israeli Agent! other are indian!

And a picture is equal to thousand words....all credit to Indian spy agencies and the Bharti media. :lol:

pak-terrorists-expose-over-efficient-indian-spies-1336682494-8580.jpg

Their stupid RAW thought they were spies LOL and their media went jumping around and bashing pakistan! Then our media proved them wrong those guys were business men, RAW and Indian media propaganda Was busted badly they were humiliated!

Their stupid RAW thought they were spies LOL and their media went jumping around and bashing pakistan! Then our media proved them wrong those guys were business men, RAW and Indian media propaganda Was busted badly they were humiliated!

The wrong intelligence alert was officially issued, and when proven wrong so acknowledged. One has to be seriously thick to compare an acknowledged mistake meant for protecting population with a malicious news item ''unofficially leaked'' for internal consumption of local population. It seems you take pride in being fed propaganda.

Its all Pakistani drama to divert attention form main issue...

main issue: Pakistani soldier unhuman behaviour of beheading soldiers and mutilating there body...

The wrong intelligence alert was officially issued, and when proven wrong so acknowledged. One has to be seriously thick to compare an acknowledged mistake with a malicious news item ''unofficially leaked'' for internal consumption of local population. It seems you take pride in being fed propaganda.

What mistakes and unofficial leaked? We all know RAw and indian media theories about Musharaf Camel sPY AND pigeon LOL

Its all Pakistani drama to divert attention form main issue...

main issue: Pakistani soldier unhuman behaviour of beheading soldiers and mutilating there body...

Drama Started by india to divert worldwide Attention seeker rape case That humiliated india on every international News??
Beheading soldiers is obsoletely Nonsense by indian army.

I heard on news Channel That 2 or One of them is Israeli Agent! other are indian!

Does your media have spy wing??? I don't know if media can prove some one wrong. Right or wrong proved by Judiciary...

More over many Pakistani media are pro-Taliban.

Squeeze the air out of them make them speak & then expose them to the world, it is a good chance to shut Indian media baseless & propaganda lying bark.

The sources noted that the first photographs of the suspects had been released on the Internet at 8.21 p.m., while Mr. Lucman revealed their true identities less than an hour later — fuelling suspicion that the photographs might have been planted by Pakistan's own intelligence services to discredit the RAW. :laugh:

The Hindu : News / National : RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels

Not 5 INDIAN spies! Only 2! :P The other 3 were probably Pakistanis themselves of the MQM variety! :cheesy:

I love RAW! :yahoo:

Just heard, of the five, two are israelis, two indians, ram singh and krisnha prasad and one rakhine buddhist from Burma. All spies targetting the sword of islam - pakistan.

There, now that looks appealing.

Not 5 INDIAN spies! Only 2! :P The other 3 were probably Pakistanis themselves of the MQM variety! :cheesy:

What a Worst stupid a$$ propaganda of india!! MQM variety guys spying for india LOL

Just heard, of the five, two are israelis, two indians, ram singh and krisnha prasad and one rakhine buddhist from Burma. All spies targetting the sword of islam - pakistan.

There, now that looks appealing.

Raw making alliances of Anti Pakistani elements bcuz it cant take on ISI alone, Taking help from Israeli Agents and Burmese didnt help them LOL they got captured and busted by ISI We love you ISI :yahoo:

Does your media have spy wing??? I don't know if media can prove some one wrong. Right or wrong proved by Judiciary...

More over many Pakistani media are pro-Taliban.

You don't need spy wing to bust that kind of stupid propaganda, People themselves contacted police & media when they came to know that their pictures are all over Indian media

LOL, more chicken soup for the soul! Reminds me of this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/123382-fc-arrest-indian-man-chaman-10.html

More BS for the gullible, now lap it up! If its not fake wikileaks, its about 100 indian spies they capture in pakistan. Despite all these feats, look at their security situation. But then why bother when printing stories in newspapers keeps the people fully satisfied?

:lol: looks like a new stunt to torment their already desperate Pakistani hindu population.

:lol: looks like a new stunt to torment their already desperate Pakistani hindu population.

Actually, some moron was desperate to dig up a two year old article...little realising no unmarked graves ever pop up in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom