What's new

Pakistan arrested five Indian spies near border

nope go to RSS ashram wear orange dhoti and burn pakistani flags :rofl:

Nope that will not answer the question which I asked to your photos post! Come on Imran, you are a very senior member here,! You should not crack foolish jokes with RSS jokers*

That's why no one is paying attention to the other culprit who claims he's innocent. :rolleyes:
All counties do have espionage networks.....but it does become a big deal when they are arrested and revealed. :rofl:
Humarey parous mein eik drama queen bethi hey.....dekhtey hain aub sali kia drama bazi kartey hey.
Bhai sahab, Pakistani spies pakde jaane ki khabar bhi chapti hai India main. :lol:

Koi nahin sunega Pakistan ki, tum logon ka media bikau hai, jo jyaada paise de uske saath ho jaata hai. Samjh gaye honge kya kah raha hun main. :rofl:

hamara media drama queen hi sahi. :D

I am sure a few sessions with Guru gobar parsad will put you way in the front.

Trust me I am hearing the name for the first time in my life.... Propaganda machine is Pakistan is such a great tool! I want one for India too, So that people can be prevented from foolish rallies!

Yaar, Big deal bout spies. Is it a crime to have spies ? Until and unless they are harming or executing untoward incident in some other country, it shudnt an issue to be frank.

If it was a terrorist attack and an Indian hand was proved then it wud have been an issue and a condemnable one.

Bhai sahab, Pakistani spies pakde jaane ki khabar bhi chapti hai India main. :lol:

Koi nahin sunega Pakistan ki, tum logon ka media bikau hai, jo jyaada paise de uske saath ho jaata hai. Samjh gaye honge kya kah raha hun main. :rofl:

hamara media drama queen hi sahi. :D

As for Indians arresting Pakistani spies, here's a little extract from a dated article. :cheesy:
Although the stories about alleged ISI activities are not doing India any good for they are regarded in responsible circles as naïve and absurd. If one believed all the tales in the press it would seem that some 1,100 ISI agents were identified in 14 months and it appears that the rumour-mongers have never been told about the boy who cried 'Wolf!' Every petty hood and crook in the country is in danger being labelled 'ISI'--but, as with all malicious propaganda, if these silly stories are repeated often and long enough they will come to be generally believed.

Wese, jis ka kaam usey ko sajey... :D
Indians should remained focus on catching Bangladeshi Cattle smugglers....:rofl:. aur Indian media tu humara hi favour kartey hey....daily Indian public ko bewqouf bananey ki hum ko koi zaroorat nahi. :laugh:

As for Indians arresting Pakistani spies, here's a little extract from a dated article. :cheesy:Wese, jis ka kaam usey ko sajey... :D
Indians should remained focus on catching Bangladeshi Cattle smugglers....:rofl:. aur Indian media tu humara hi favour kartey hey....daily Indian public ko bewqouf bananey ki hum ko koi zaroorat nahi. :laugh:
Badnaam to aapko karte hain. Itne din se ro rahe ho ki Indian media jhuute iljaam laga rahi hai. :lol:

BTW RAW kya kya kar sakti hai, woh kya hi bataun.....:D

Sab dekh rahe hain "bright" work done by them. ;)

Naa we will tranfer $ 100,000 to TTP. :D

Already happening... at least someone is transferring funds to them:

If any further evidence of this is required, according to a report from Dawn a single Pakistani police constable makes about $80 a month while a Taliban foot soldier in Pakistan makes $170 per month. Even in death the government cannot match up to the Taliban. The heir of a dead policeman receives about $6000 while a suicide bombers family is often given sums of over $20000 [7]. The total number of Taliban troops and terrorists associated with other radical organizations operating under the umbrella of the Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan is 35,000. Using the figures and multiplying the yearly expenditure of the Taliban on salaries for its fighters and compensation for the families of suicide bombers the figures add to $72 Million. This is more than the $45 Million they are earning.

Bisecting Tehreek E Taliban Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
true that; the world holds pakistani media in complete regard, especially after they revealed the water car engineer to the world :tup:

And a picture is equal to thousand words....all credit to Indian spy agencies and the Bharti media. :lol:

pak-terrorists-expose-over-efficient-indian-spies-1336682494-8580.jpg

Just few days back a Pakistani was caught but sent back after interrogation. Should have been kept to score media points like Pakistanis will be doing now.

Back
Top Bottom