DS8QfGpVwAA8uSa.jpg

DS8QfGnU8AAJfrn.jpg

DS8QfMMVwAg76gV.jpg

DS8R2NUVoAA_Lqk.jpg

DS8R2NXVQAEVL9G.jpg

DS8R2NWVoAIqS71.jpg

DS8R2NWVwAAj_Yj.jpg
wooow

Why some direspectful members are given Free audience and total impunity for their words on this thread?
Again and Again...
Every Thinking that doesn't suit theirs... are answered with utter Disrespect for the other side?
And that's in EVERY THREAD they engage in... to anyone...
it's becoming CANCEROUS to even exchange on subject when they are around...
Please do smthing for the next time...or now.

Best Regards,
@The Eagle

@Dazzler I thought Pakistan produced some good quality tanks. Last time it was the lack of funds due to which many things were not incorporated in the Al-Khalids. So my question is if we have funds to look for a foreign tank, why not inject those funds in our local industry i.e Al-Khalids and take them to what was initially envisaged?

AK is a great asset in our battlefield and incorporates cutting edge technology. The worrying part is low production rate and insufficient budget. Buying from others similar systems means obsolete fleet can be replaced quickly.

My friend nobody of our real Pakistani Members in PDF dares to write or say anything bad against China, I think you misunderstood Dazzler, you are a respected Member which I follow, but that's the same case for Dazzler, let's all behave like Brothers and gentlemen! Pakistan China First right?
The replacements for T-59/69 and then T-85 could be coming in the form of VT-4. That would be 4-5 different types of MBT's again in service. AK, AK-II, AZ, T-80 and VT-4. AK and AK-1 have many similarities and if Oplot is chosen, it will have similarities with T-80.
IA T-72 and T-90 have some similarities and will be the most fielded after Arjun/Arjun I.

I hope we don't fall into the Ukrainian trap again - affordable tanks and too expensive after sales support.
Just put the T-80UD through a major upgrade program. Currently, 1 T-80UD has been upgraded with latest ERA Duplet.
ERA should be a stop gap. An active protection system, though costly, should be pursued, preferably a home grown system. Trophy APS is said to be proven in combat.

Only one" foreign" tank will be bought by PA.
The major requirement of PA will be filled by Al-Khalid 1/2.
N for this purpose HIT is completely being retooled n upgraded. It will in a few montly will have the capability to built 50 mbt in a year.
For the first time in the history of HIT in 2017 it manufactured 25 mbt.

Similar to T-129 Atak trials, Altay tanks should be sent to Pakistan to test all functions in Pakistani harsh conditions. Nothing can be proven with looking paper specifications. The last video introduces something new about Altay on field.

Last edited:
Again, why the F are military personnel releasing such pics on social media!!!? :hitwall: is there no discipline left in the military?
valid observation. specially any postings by military personnel on facebook or other social media help the hostile agencies to build profiles or gather indirect information. this must be strictly enforced.
about this particular picture same principle, any pictures should be officially sanctioned until the transfer is complete.

NOTHING is so secrets these days sir .
it doesn't warrant public sharing. why making the job of hostile forces easy is necessary because nothing is a secret? the satellite top down pictures cant be an alternative to these closeups.

sharing pictures and stories on the social media gives much more than what is apparent. if the vehicles in the background were closer then the pictures can be enhanced to get the formation signs and I can write an essay on what additional information one can get from that. what is in the picture, nature of the force and what is NOT there and why.
area of deployment, name of the formation. its current status, why it is testing it? if its location is confirmed in this place then its not in its normal area of operation and can be ruled out in a different sector in a near (time wise) conflict.

There is no official proof. Take it or leave it. And M1A1 also failed in the same desert region some 30 years ago and was rejected.
Dazzler or anyone else could kindly explain that why did the US Abram failed in Bahawalpur desert, whereas saudia and kuwait owns and operates them and these countries are also extremely hot....

Anyone can shed light on whether the Karachi Steel Mills is operating at least in a partial capacity or not?
With projects like ship, submarine and tank manufacturing, different types of high quality steel is required but if we are not producing the raw material inhouse, none of these projects will be impactful in the long run for Pakistans development.

Back
Top Bottom