What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

Good luck to you then. God speed.

Lolz. I was not even a Captain once you joined this forum.
BOQs ki Gup forum p na charhao Kaka. Humble advice.
I barely comment, I have been following Pakistani Defence while you weren’t even born. Using it these days as this forum has become Langar Gup Forum instead of a professional forum. A lot of things here need correction the first one being Providing Credible info.
Hope u had a Good Iftaar, and now enjoy your Cup of tea and Langar Gup in your BOQ.

BOQs ki Gup forum p na charhao Kaka.
Hope u had a Good Iftaar, and now enjoy your Cup of tea and Langar Gup in your BOQ.

BOQ days are long gone dear, long gone.

BOQs ki Gup forum p na charhao Kaka. .

You can keep your kaka-ship with you. Take care of your own kakas, they need your attention more than this forum.

I barely comment, I have been following Pakistani Defence while you weren’t even born.
'
Really, i didnt know that PDF is something from the early 80s.

Good luck with your iftaar as well. Hope you enjoy your cup of tea as well.

What a “crowning” contest!

You can keep your kaka-ship with you. Take care of your own kakas, they need your attention more than this forum.

'

After drivin 8 hours straight from Rahwali to panu aqil.. thought why not connect with PDF OG’s.

And this is what I witness.. :lol:

'

<gasp!>

Aren't you scared to talk back to him? Judging from his tone, he is at least a retired Corps commander.

It is a little hurtful that he leaves out advice for those who are non-young non-new members; what are we to do? 3 mile hikes? a 100 push-ups? Some direction is required. With a daughter born in 1980, it feels so discriminatory to be excluded from all the exemplary guidelines being suggested.

I wonder about the price.
Thailand first batch have $5.5 Million price tag for each unit

Meanwhile, this Pakistan version is more deadly than Thailand and Nigerian version.
somebody said that a well-wisher of Pakistan has already paid Norinco $0.9 billion for 300
0.9 billion / 300 = three million each. so is it just a part payment or a discounted price?

edit:
0.9 billion / 296 = 3 million 40 thousands 5 hundred and 40 dollars 55 cents

Last edited:
The latest version of the VT4 MBT is now protected with new armor ERA (Explosive Reactive Armor) Level FY-4 providing protection against Tandem Warhead ammunition.

https://www.armyrecognition.com/chi...a_sheet_specifications_pictures_video_uk.html

VT4_MBT-3000_MBT_Main_Battle_Tank_Norinco_China_Chinese_army_defense_industry_925_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom