What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

India buys Rafaels and we buy Tanks , something not right here.

I cannot say I know the reason for buying tanks and not jets.
But as much as I am concerned, there is no valid point to get worried about Rafale, despite knowing the fact it is a good machine. But not extra ordinary machine.
Otherwise why wouldn't the world buying Rafale, except the Egyptians and Qatris!!

When comparison presented between Rafale and F 16, there was not much difference.
The Meteor can be handle by PL 15 on JF 17. F 16 would be protected by JF 17 in any BVR battles, to take care of Rafale from a distance before Rafale able to use its own longer range Meteor.

I cannot say I know the reason for buying tanks and not jets.
But as much as I am concerned, there is no valid point to get worried about Rafale, despite knowing the fact it is a good machine. But not extra ordinary machine.
Otherwise why wouldn't the world buying Rafale, except the Egyptians and Qatris!!

When comparison presented between Rafale and F 16, there was not much difference.
The Meteor can be handle by PL 15 on JF 17. F 16 would be protected by JF 17 in any BVR battles, to take care of Rafale from a distance before Rafale able to use its own longer range Meteor.
I am not for taking risks but having a tested counter. If India obtains 100 Rafales then we must buy 100 of something that is twice as good, whether we like it or not we are in an arms race , and rightly so, with that Nazi RSS next door.

i think indian rafale have more capabiity to penetrate inside our airspace than mirage 2000 so there are high chances of future air strikes by india after may 2020 when they receive 7 rafales,we should be better prepared for this threat and buy at least 8 to 10 fully operational jets from china before may 2020,it will take time for development of jf17 block 3 so we should focus on short term measures to deal with indian threat

Ask some experts... you don't start using jets in offensive role as soon as you receive them... yes the induction would be swift but won't be like that...

What will be next step after air attack ? With in 24 hours tanks will be banging against each other so dont think tanks are not important, you have to take care of each step of ESCALATION LADDER.
as both countries are nuclear . so full fledged war is impossible, but after 26 feb 2019 indians will feel no hesitation to launch air strikes again and again until Pakistan improve its air defence and Air power

as both countries are nuclear . so full fledged war is impossible, but after 26 feb 2019 indians will feel no hesitation to launch air strikes again and again until Pakistan improve its air defence and Air power

I don't think that India and Pakistan are going to start a full fledged war... can you remember the slogan of crossing LOC on 4th October... what happened... containers to contain the march...

Both leadership's are ready to convert the LOC into International Border... and current war on LOC is just a hogwash...
If both sides are destroying the posts of each other... why they are not capturing them...

Pakistani armour is (mostly)old. it consists of type 69s, type 85s and whatnot. we need those tanks as well.
T-85 is a formidable Tank. T-69 has been handed over to FC.

Type 85 III Tank of Pakistan
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/type-85-iii-tank-of-pakistan.391926/

Major Up gradation of Type 85 and Type 69 of Pakistan Army
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/majo...85-and-type-69-of-pakistan-army.316644/page-2

Pics
https://defence.pk/pdf/media/categories/t-85-ii-mbt.570/

I don't think that India and Pakistan are going to start a full fledged war... can you remember the slogan of crossing LOC on 4th October... what happened... containers to contain the march...

Both leadership's are ready to convert the LOC into International Border... and current war on LOC is just a hogwash...
If both sides are destroying the posts of each other... why they are not capturing them...
exactly thats what i am saying that full fledged war is impossible. but after 26 feb, Indian hesitation to launch air strike on Pakistan is ended, because after Indian and Pakistani air strike, situation remained under control . Therefore if Kashmir not resolved, we will see lot of air strikes from both air forces

exactly thats what i am saying that full fledged war is impossible. but after 26 feb, Indian hesitation to launch air strike on Pakistan is ended, because after Indian and Pakistani air strike, situation remained under control . Therefore if Kashmir not resolved, we will see lot of air strikes from both air forces
I feel its the exactly opposite.

They got a bloody nose and now they r sure that with current inventory they cant challenge Pakistan unopposed... rafael induction will take time and we have inducter PL15 which means that now all indian aircrafts are outgunned by both viper and thunder

I feel its the exactly opposite.

They got a bloody nose and now they r sure that with current inventory they cant challenge Pakistan unopposed... rafael induction will take time and we have inducter PL15 which means that now all indian aircrafts are outgunned by both viper and thunder
yup Pakistan won feb 2019 air battle decisively , no question about it. But Indian media is brainless , they will believe what ever modi will feed them, and people like modi can sacrifice more IAF jets to get fake fame by using their propaganda media, therefore more air strikes from indian side are quite possible when ever 10-15 indian army soldiers will be killed in Occupied Kashmir

yup Pakistan won feb 2019 air battle decisively , no question about it. But Indian media is brainless , they will believe what ever modi will feed them, and people like modi can sacrifice more IAF jets to get fake fame by using their propaganda media, therefore more air strikes from indian side are quite possible when ever 10-15 indian army soldiers will be killed in Occupied Kashmir
Possibility ... yes but the possibility was always there however threat has reduced in short term and will increase in medium term after couple of years time.

A major war between India and Pakistan is inevitable. And if India keep on going at this pace they will also see a big civil war...

After 27th limited air attack is out of option as we clearly showed them that we are ready to take such an attack to a full blown war so unless they are ready for a full blown war they will not attack ...

If u analyze closely i think targeted the trees to check the Pakistani responses otherwise spice are accurate weapons ...

They got the response that we r not afraid and altough less in quantity we have better preparations both in terms of training but equipment as well

Possibility ... yes but the possibility was always there however threat has reduced in short term and will increase in medium term after couple of years time.

A major war between India and Pakistan is inevitable. And if India keep on going at this pace they will also see a big civil war...

After 27th limited air attack is out of option as we clearly showed them that we are ready to take such an attack to a full blown war so unless they are ready for a full blown war they will not attack ...
yes India Pakistan war is inevitable. infact it will be the war between subcontinent Muslims and Hindus but it will happen after 10-15 years. Because RSS need more time to take full control of india. In next few years RSS (BJP) is going to become only political party of india (same like chines communist party) and than they will convert Indian army into pure hindu extremist army. Muslims will face same future in india which currently chines Muslims are facing, and than million of Muslims will try to migrate to Pakistan. Such situation will forced Pakistan to go for final war with india which will result in do or die .

T-85 is a formidable Tank. T-69 has been handed over to FC.

Type 85 III Tank of Pakistan
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/type-85-iii-tank-of-pakistan.391926/

Major Up gradation of Type 85 and Type 69 of Pakistan Army
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/majo...85-and-type-69-of-pakistan-army.316644/page-2

Pics
https://defence.pk/pdf/media/categories/t-85-ii-mbt.570/
How you will put in 300-360 new modern tanks in Pakistan's inventory.
Will you use them to increase the size of its armored divisions by increasing number of armored regiments?
Or more independent tank brigades will be formed?

It has been reported that Beijing is about to release 300 'VT-4' tanks in the hands of Pakistani troops. Besides, they will transfer technologies
The deal is on hold as T90MS is also in picture.

Back
Top Bottom