What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

Not sure if I clearly understand what you are asking. In general, Infantry's role is to "close with and destroy" the enemy with armor support and in this specific case of combined arms operations. It is the infantry that holds the ground, so whether the infantry moves on foot or in APCs/IFVs with the armor, the idea is to get infantry in the vicinity of contact with the adversary and then through superior fire and maneuver, assault and take over the positions (you could add 10 other missions/capabilities to this list that the infantry could deliver on).

How the infantry is employed when the armor moves depends on the situation and the frontage requiring coverage. There are entire manuals written on infantry employment with combined arms as well as on the movement to contact. You are essentially teaching both infantry and armor to advance while keeping in mind own and opposing direct/indirect fire among a thousand other considerations.
@Raja Porus
What’s the transport/ arms equipment of mechanised Infantrymen compared to regular Infantry of Pakistan Army do you see any development from the 2000s till today ? Do you think that the Pakistani Tank are well armed to fight enemy Infantry ?

aae72e8fgy1h7jk33vqkxj229y1gd4qq.jpg

Via @酸梅梅梅干 from Weibo

@Raja Porus
What’s the transport/ arms equipment of mechanised Infantrymen compared to regular Infantry of Pakistan Army do you see any development from the 2000s till today ? Do you think that the Pakistani Tank are well armed to fight enemy Infantry ?
APCs for infantry. Tanks operating in conjunction with infantry in enemy territory and in own terrain.

Pakistan Army under Bajwa has become a terrorist organization killing and murdering anyone that dare challenges the status quo of corruption and thugs imposed on us. China should stop supporting this organization till the time the criminals who have hijacked this institution are brought to justice. This is an appeal from every Pakistani.
:hitwall:

Pakistanis need to learn not to air their dirty laundry in front of others

Pakistan Army under Bajwa has become a terrorist organization killing and murdering anyone that dare challenges the status quo of corruption and thugs imposed on us. China should stop supporting this organization till the time the criminals who have hijacked this institution are brought to justice. This is an appeal from every Pakistani.
This is a VT-4 tank thread

And China is not your father, get your own shit done

In fact, China quite likes the Sharif brothers

It appears ZTZ-99A's best round is now available for export for the new VT-4 with APS! I suppose this means PLA has moved on from it, and has made a better one.
1667668199870.png

It appears ZTZ-99A's best round is now available for export for the new VT-4 with APS! I suppose this means PLA has moved on from it, and has made a better one.
View attachment 893769
I don’t think so. Unless they’ve made a breakthrough in ammo technology or fundamentally changed the design of their auto-loaders, they’re still using this same ammo. The T72 style auto-loaders in all Chinese tanks cannot accommodate larger ammo than this, besides, the best of Chinese tank tech has been available for export since 2016.

I don’t think so. Unless they’ve made a breakthrough in ammo technology or fundamentally changed the design of their auto-loaders, they’re still using this same ammo. The T72 style auto-loaders in all Chinese tanks cannot accommodate larger ammo than this, besides, the best of Chinese tank tech has been available for export since 2016.
Do Pakistani VT-4 have this onboard Drone ?

3A1AC6FB-73A2-4D89-97ED-70EB7E3AA1F9.jpeg
16629F8E-4BD6-42DE-8E7A-253F9A38345B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom