What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

They don t even have production line yet. Helo still in testing phase and not fully inducted in Turkish forces. It will take many years . Plus Italy also partner in this project.
Engine for this helicopter :LHTEC T800 :The Light Helicopter Turbine Engine Company T800 is a turboshaft engine for rotary wing applications. It is produced by the LHTEC, a joint venture between Rolls-Royce and Honeywell. The commercial and export version is the CTS800. The engine was primarily developed for the United States Army's RAH-66 Comanche armed reconnaissance helicopter, but has found use in other applications.
You should look at pot 34 and 35 first,then talk about a production line.

The T129 multirole attack helicopter is being developed jointly by AgustaWestland and Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) for the Turkish Land Forces Command (TLF) under the attack and tactical reconnaissance helicopter (ATAK) programme. The helicopter is based on the AW129 and its predecessor the A129 Mangusta.
In March 2007, the Turkish Armed Forces placed a $3bn contract with AgustaWestland for 51, plus 41 optional, A129 Mangusta helicopters to be assembled as the T-129 by TAI, the prime contractor for the ATAK programme.
"The helicopter is based on the AW129 and its predecessor the A129 Mangusta."
Aselsan supplies avionics and mission equipment, while AgustaWestland acts as a subcontractor to TAI. The helicopters will be delivered to Turkey in two different configurations: TUC-1 and TUC-2.

Plz view now
It's visible in my gallery now
Spy

Camera can't capture the real difference but it can be seen

Aoa! As Pakistani citizen I want to share information about some serious matter. 3 months before Osama operation in abbottabad I noticed a satellite with huge glow and noticeable size difference as compared to stars which was seen constantly over that area and disappeared after that .
Here something I would like to share many people may disagree , same size satellite is now once again but on different place , the place which I want to hide and think important place for our pak army and intelligence.
My purpose is just to alert our intelligence if some one could hear n read me! I know they can trace me if they want. Sharing pic also of satellite
Serious alert!!! Just love my country

You need to read this page...Try to assess the orbit of the satellite and see if you can find a match in their database.
HobbySpace - Satellite Watching

Its unusual for satellites to change orbit so frequently due to limited amount of Rocket fuel onboard. You must be seeing the same or different satellite.
It will help if you can arrange a pair of Binoculars and look at it's shape and then compare it with the database of some Amature satellite spotters website..there are many out there...

Plz view now
It's visible in my gallery now
Spy

Camera can't capture the real difference but it can be seen

Image is pending for approval, however from thumbnail i can guess it's star. Take Chill Pill dude

I heard, that the Turks have called off a performance demo for Nawaz Sharif and his team. Can anyone confirm!?

Yes, it was stated in yesterdays news that he will visit TAI and they will show him the demonstration .

Finally! a much desired and needed gunship dream to be fullfilled.

turkish will shut all deals on a single Yanki nod, something China has never done nor will do perhaps, not a wise idea to go for over expensive toys. WZ-10 better

Guys they signed some MOUs did it include helicopter one

MOUs yes, for new branches of Ittefaq industries to be inaugurated in Turkey, sugar, flour mill, steel mill to name a few :rofl:

941953_362249533876314_563067123_n.png

I see a chopper in there some where burried can anyone see it

Tabaq19.jpg

You saw it with your naked eyes, or are you some kind of star gazer? Did you took any pics? Why wake up now?

btw satellites don't need to be moved to monitor an area, US has thousands of satellites circling the globe at all times with a minimum of 6 passes per satellite over any are every twenty four hours.

Aoa! As Pakistani citizen I want to share information about some serious matter. 3 months before Osama operation in abbottabad I noticed a satellite with huge glow and noticeable size difference as compared to stars which was seen constantly over that area and disappeared after that .
Here something I would like to share many people may disagree , same size satellite is now once again but on different place , the place which I want to hide and think important place for our pak army and intelligence.
My purpose is just to alert our intelligence if some one could hear n read me! I know they can trace me if they want. Sharing pic also of satellite
Serious alert!!! Just love my country

turkish will shut all deals on a single Yanki nod, something China has never done nor will do perhaps, not a wise idea to go for over expensive toys. WZ-10 better
I agree about the hight price tag and that yankees will be big hinderance as they own the patents.
But we dont know the exact terms of contract of TOT between yanks and the Turks.

Same as French Agosta - 90B is fully liscenced to Pakistan,and Pakistan can build and sell them....
But the catch is the AIP will come from France and that will be sent only if France approves of the country Pakistan wants to sell the Submarine to. :D

Turks may be in a sumilar situation..

On a side note...never under estimate Erdogan and his party,they know how to tell the yanks to jogg off ;)

I agree about the hight price tag and that yankees will be big hinderance as they own the patents.
But we dont know the exact terms of contract of TOT between yanks and the Turks.

Same as French Agosta - 90B is fully liscenced to Pakistan,and Pakistan can build and sell them....
But the catch is the AIP will come from France and that will be sent only if France approves of the country Pakistan wants to sell the Submarine to. :D

Turks may be in a sumilar situation..

On a side note...never under estimate Erdogan and his party,they know how to tell the yanks to jogg off ;)

Israel maybe, yankees, not a chance, nato alliance in jeopardy, plenty of goodies yet to come from that umbrella erdogan might favor to taklaas but not to pakistan.

Sidenote: there is no hinderence on aips from french, they r a part of tot deal, our navy never asked them to deliver more, they just complied. Most complex material was hull steel that navy make on their own now.

Back
Top Bottom