What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

you havent asked a question.
I guess you really have to understand the problem, the helicopter when I do not care in the slightest way to go into production, he said to me do not have the capacity to change the engine 1500 hp power of Turkey and told me to 1500 hp engine capable of producing was already ready and I made the first flight after 2 weeks, as a result of this This engine is made as it can generate power. It's done. The issue is not where you can use it, international certification or preparation for mass production. Because you thought yourself too clever, you highlighted the "difficulties of tests, that great knowledge nobody knew", but that was never the case.

Also I didn't ask what I should be ?

So you again avoid a simple answer to a simple question since for you it is enough, the engine works in a test? But again, Pakistan cannot wait and I'm sure given the PA's quite strict requirements "This engine is made as it can generate power." won't be enough.

So again, when do you think will be the indigenous powerplant for the T.129 ready so that it can be exported?

So you again avoid a simple answer to a simple question since for you it is enough, the engine works in a test? But again, Pakistan cannot wait and I'm sure given the PA's quite strict requirements "This engine is made as it can generate power." won't be enough.

So again, when do you think will be the indigenous powerplant for the T.129 ready so that it can be exported?

TS1400 will not be ready for T129 for at least 3 years. You may not know because you are talking empty and rote, but I told them in this forum that whenever Pakistani members say we should wait for the engine of the Turks, they will not be ready anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was an egg on our generals faces
when they panicked and went back to china
but chinese were nice enough to accommodate us and did some necessary changes z10 would be a nice edition on top of zulu cobrqs
When they came here initially they had short comings, which with the help of PAA crews were rectified and now it's a beast of a machine. Now it told it's own against all n sundry.

Its a decision made on marit

When they came here initially they had short comings, which with the help of PAA crews were rectified and now it's a beast of a machine. Now it told it's own against all n sundry.

Its a decision made on marit
then atak was made on wht
kickboxing

i think we will see ts1400 on atak within 2021 . integration and test of the engine should not take more than 1 year. t129 is military helicopter it does not need complicated and lond lasted aesa certification.

I fail to understand what advantage Attack heli's offer over UCAV's, can anyone answer this?
@PanzerKiel
Helis can hover, static......imagine hovering behind a sand dune, at ground level, then suddenly pops up, shoots couple of ATGMs, then goes back to hide....morever, attack helis are equally effective against dismounted infantry....

UCAVs can;t do all this, they generally fly higher, are easily detected, and their use against infantry is not cost beneficial.....moreover, their loadout is also limited, attack helis can take on much more weapons and ammo of all types.....

Attack helis and UCAVs both have separate roles to play, both have their strengths and weaknesses, and both easily complement each other.

Helis can hover, static......imagine hovering behind a sand dune, at ground level, then suddenly pops up, shoots couple of ATGMs, then goes back to hide....morever, attack helis are equally effective against dismounted infantry....

UCAVs can;t do all this, they generally fly higher, are easily detected, and their use against infantry is not cost beneficial.....moreover, their loadout is also limited, attack helis can take on much more weapons and ammo of all types.....

Attack helis and UCAVs both have separate roles to play, both have their strengths and weaknesses, and both easily complement each other.
Thanks for clearing this up. Much appreciated.

"Mad Kurd" in Turkey said that the technology to develop 1,500 hp outboard engine. I also said that it will be integrated into the helicopter after 2 weeks, maybe because you are an ignorant who does not understand and pretend to understand something, your intelligence or scholar may not understand this, but since the engine is tested at sea level, it will give power up to 1660 HP in nominal terms. This shows that Turkey can make a turbine engine 1500 hp. Which nominal value at which sea level or not is related to your standards. An American company may find that an engine of the same class can fail to deliver 1000 shp at 20000 feet and may not put it into production, but a Chinese will develop an engine of the same class and find a value of 800 shp at an altitude of 20000 feet sufficient to produce.. This doesn't mean the American is worse than the Chinese, as a result they both built the engine.
Your answer to us has nothing to do. The engine moment any way transfer case 1500 shp power, Turkey make this engine and I'd been right. Can you shut your mouth now?
You compare yourself with known people like MME and try to see yourself smarter than others, you are on the wrong track. Just because I don't give a long answer every time, it doesn't mean you're smart.

you better tone down you response brother.

lets stay civilized and control our anger. yes that is the challenge which we must take and win. that we take a long breath and respond politely but firmly clarifying our position or don't reply.

leaving on mere disagreement and getting angry is not a good option. disagreements and polite arguments create interesting debate and make us work harder for our point of view.

should I expect a mature and civilized response from you?
remember I called you brother. think hard, if you feel the need to insult me or anyone else, please stop yourself right there.

thanks

It'd be better if we give them to our troops in Baluchistan

These assets are aging, the airframes are very tired and the relative cost per flight hour is increasing. Combined with the fact that if we gave them to FC we would still need trained pilot, technicians and logistics. Pak Army manpower and funding is not unlimited. Also at some point they will become dangerous to fly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom