What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

What is our delivery status for the T-129 Choppers look forward to seeing the 40 Units soon in Pakistani Forces
Turkish Engine would be preferred choice, due to ease of doing business reasons

The good thing about Helicopters is that all the helicopter can be assembled ahead of time as engine bay/engine can be added in of fitted in at end

t-129_ata_1527241566.jpg

A major awaited item black T-129 or Chemo Chopper

TS1400 will make its first flight in the next 2 weeks Mad Kurd

But making a maiden test flight in a few weeks does not mean a working, reliable and operational one - even more for export - is ready. At best add 5-6 years for flight testing operational testing and certification and that does not include any potential delays.

As such I don't know if Pakistan can or want to wait that long.

Last edited:
Z 10 will see service in PAA soon.
it was an egg on our generals faces
when they panicked and went back to china
but chinese were nice enough to accommodate us and did some necessary changes z10 would be a nice edition on top of zulu cobrqs

But making a maiden test flight in a few weeks does not mean a working, reliable and operational one - even more for export - is ready. At best add 5-6 years for flight testing operational testing and certification and that does not include any potential delays.

As such I don't know if Pakistan can or want to wait that long.

Even tests require thousands of hours and may not even be put into production if it fails to meet the requirements. Thanks for your great answer, as a mechanical engineer, you don't need to repeat what a 20-year-old technician knows, you can look at who and what post I wrote the answer

Even tests require thousands of hours and may not even be put into production if it fails to meet the requirements. Thanks for your great answer, as a mechanical engineer, you don't need to repeat what a 20-year-old technician knows, you can look at who and what post I wrote the answer

Care to explain why aou are again pissed off only due to a reply you don't like??

You posted nothing on behalf to explain or added that "Even tests require thousands of hours"; all you posted was this statement again misleading that it might be ready soon and even worse you spiced it up with an insult:

1604408870768.png

Honestly, if you cannot accept critical thinking or notes that does not fit your agenda, you should leave and look for another forum. It's like not liking rain and fog and then going to live in GB but constantly complaining that the sun always shine on you!

You are true that drones are the future but your quotation of AZ Armenian conflict is not totally correct. Though useful against small numbers of tanks and inf. Can drones carry enough atgms to meet an armoured thrust as the attack helicopters can. Moreover i don't know why we think that if some drones have destroyed old Soviet tanks they've become obsolete. Can a drone have the same offensive power as tank on a battlefield. Can it move fast,have sufficient firepower and protection. Vt4s can never be compared to drones . Also what about Active Protection system.
What qualifies you as such an expert?

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
"Mad Kurd" in Turkey said that the technology to develop 1,500 hp outboard engine. I also said that it will be integrated into the helicopter after 2 weeks, maybe because you are an ignorant who does not understand and pretend to understand something, your intelligence or scholar may not understand this, but since the engine is tested at sea level, it will give power up to 1660 HP in nominal terms. This shows that Turkey can make a turbine engine 1500 hp. Which nominal value at which sea level or not is related to your standards. An American company may find that an engine of the same class can fail to deliver 1000 shp at 20000 feet and may not put it into production, but a Chinese will develop an engine of the same class and find a value of 800 shp at an altitude of 20000 feet sufficient to produce.. This doesn't mean the American is worse than the Chinese, as a result they both built the engine.
Your answer to us has nothing to do. The engine moment any way transfer case 1500 shp power, Turkey make this engine and I'd been right. Can you shut your mouth now?
You compare yourself with known people like MME and try to see yourself smarter than others, you are on the wrong track. Just because I don't give a long answer every time, it doesn't mean you're smart.

dont be an asshole

"Mad Kurd" in Turkey said that the technology to develop 1,500 hp outboard engine. I also said that it will be integrated into the helicopter after 2 weeks, maybe because you are an ignorant who does not understand and pretend to understand something, your intelligence or scholar may not understand this, but since the engine is tested at sea level, it will give power up to 1660 HP in nominal terms. This shows that Turkey can make a turbine engine 1500 hp. Which nominal value at which sea level or not is related to your standards. An American company may find that an engine of the same class can fail to deliver 1000 shp at 20000 feet and may not put it into production, but a Chinese will develop an engine of the same class and find a value of 800 shp at an altitude of 20000 feet sufficient to produce.. This doesn't mean the American is worse than the Chinese, as a result they both built the engine.
Your answer to us has nothing to do. The engine moment any way transfer case 1500 shp power, Turkey make this engine and I'd been right. Can you shut your mouth now?
You compare yourself with known people like MME and try to see yourself smarter than others, you are on the wrong track. Just because I don't give a long answer every time, it doesn't mean you're smart.

you havent asked a question.

Again in simple words since - as you claimed I'm nothing but a stupid, ignorant foreigner with a well-known bias anti Turkey - but by your estimation: When will the engine we ready for production, certified and ready to be exported?

I don't need again a tirade of long harsh insulting words but only a date!

Again in simple words since - as you claimed I'm nothing but a stupid, ignorant foreigner with a well-known bias anti Turkey - but by your estimation: When will the engine we ready for production, certified and ready to be exported?

I don't need again a tirade of long harsh insulting words but only a date!

I guess you really have to understand the problem, the helicopter when I do not care in the slightest way to go into production, he said to me do not have the capacity to change the engine 1500 hp power of Turkey and told me to 1500 hp engine capable of producing was already ready and I made the first flight after 2 weeks, as a result of this This engine is made as it can generate power. It's done. The issue is not where you can use it, international certification or preparation for mass production. Because you thought yourself too clever, you highlighted the "difficulties of tests, that great knowledge nobody knew", but that was never the case.
you havent asked a question.

Also I didn't ask what I should be ?

Back
Top Bottom