What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Congrats people
A expensive deal but long term benefits

A deal with Turkey is what is the big picture

As stated the infrastrcture deal is the big plus we did not reviewed earlier makes sense

• Choppers $500 million ~ 16.5 Million per Chopper
  • Weapons $500 million
  • Infrastructure/Training/Support $500 million
  • Future Cooperation (priceless)

Last edited:
Another detail, Pakistani helicopters will include TEI's new turboshaft with 99% probability.

Pakistan will not only get a helicopter, but also an common-engine that will not stick to international restrictions in terms of logistics.

Of course, millimeter-wave radar, infrared-guided missile seekers, as well as many sophisticated subsystems in the logistics will protected from US restrictions. With direct access to the mission computer, the Pakistani army will be able to load its Indigenous ammunitions.

This project will create a long-term cooperation in aviation. A significant portion of the total contract value is also required to provide this common infrastructure. this money will not go to Turkish companies completely, it will contain important off-set.
Salam Bro, This is really good news for Both of our Beloved Countries BUT do you have any solid proof of this Contract. !!!!

@python-000 My brother, you have to wait a few months for the official announcement. At this time only the backstage news.

However, the biggest obstacle to the export of Turkish defence systems or to the sharing of industrial rights with other countries is the obstruction of engine manufacturer countries. For this reasons Pakistan's helicopters will most likely include indigenous engines.

Another detail, Pakistani helicopters will include TEI's new turboshaft with 99% probability.

Pakistan will not only get a helicopter, but also an common-engine that will not stick to international restrictions in terms of logistics.

Of course, millimeter-wave radar, infrared-guided missile seekers, as well as many sophisticated subsystems in the logistics will protected from US restrictions. With direct access to the mission computer, the Pakistani army will be able to load its Indigenous ammunitions.

This project will create a long-term cooperation in aviation. A significant portion of the total contract value is also required to provide this common infrastructure. this money will not go to Turkish companies completely, it will contain important off-set.

what do you mean ...... we want this money to go to turkey ...... "it is no different than Pakistan" ....... it will be used to protect the same nation .....

what do you mean ...... we want this money to go to turkey ...... "it is no different than Pakistan" ....... it will be used to protect the same nation .....
I think he's referring to offsets - i.e. TAI taking the $1.5 bn contract with Pakistan and then spending all of that money within Pakistan through investments in Pakistani industries. This helps Pakistan by preventing immediate outflow of foreign currency (USD/Lira) and generating jobs within Pakistan to support the T129. It helps TAI and other Turkish companies by giving them new businesses within Pakistan that can produce parts for less than what it'd cost in Turkey, push exports, etc. Depending on the subsidiary ownership, some of the profit of those companies (in Pakistan) make will return to Turkey.

@python-000 My brother, you have to wait a few months for the official announcement. At this time only the backstage news.

However, the biggest obstacle to the export of Turkish defence systems or to the sharing of industrial rights with other countries is the obstruction of engine manufacturer countries. For this reasons Pakistan's helicopters will most likely include indigenous engines.
Thanks Brother for your Regards, I can understand why its taking so much time because engine issue i guess or ma be the TOT.

According Turkish Minister of Defense, next week Pakistan and Turkey will sign deal.
Can any Turkish bro translate it !

Which one Pakistan Navy is getting ???

2017011820104019_020b65082d4290ad7ec8e479ee7d3d29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom