What's new

Pakistan Army wins Gold Medal in Cambrian Patrols 14-10-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^It was not a wrestling match.... see the video and you'll get your answers.

Hope world armies will learn from Pakistan lt. Basit and try to imitate his excellence next time.

I hope next time the competition to be not as Halwa as it was this time.... Pak soldiers were BORED like never before in those two days.

I have seen the video. infact ive been to Brecon Beacon, the place where the patrols conducted a few times while in UK, cause i used to live nearby in south glamorgan.

I know its not a wrestling match.. just wondered you are making it one, with the post about compariosn and all. :lol:

And th Cambrian patrol has a long history, infact it was established some 40 years back. And various teams have participated and won previosly. So congrats to Pakistan for winning this year. :tup::tup:

what we need to do know for our armed force replace those old WW II Machine gun with something new and latest which they deserve and which their bravery deserves G 3 also lacks stability in cold conditions so replace it with something like G 36 or Famas and also Replace MP 5 with Latest MP 7 i think our rifles should be replaced full know we are still figting with 20 to 25 years old weapons which i dont think soo our brave soldiers deserve yes in war it is will which matter but you also should not Expect that you give your soldier 70 year old machine gun and enemy has latest weapon and win a war we should equipe them what they deserve

And th Cambrian patrol has a long history, infact it was established some 40 years back. And various teams have participated and won previosly. So congrats to Pakistan for winning this year. :tup::tup:

Indeed this boring event had been held since last 40years... but we learned about it after participating.

World armies trained hard for 40 years on this training course and thought now is the time to malign Pak army and use it as an excuse to run another media campaign against them, and use the desired results to justify Indian army as prime contractor to train Afghan army.

Any one think... he can train his soldiers better any where else!! think twice...

Indeed this boring event had been held since last 40years... but we learned about it after participating.

World armies trained hard for 40 years on this training course and thought now is the time to malign Pak army and use it as an excuse to run another media campaign against them, and use the desired results to justify Indian army as prime contractor to train Afghan army.

Any one think... he can train his soldiers better any where else!! think twice...

I didnt understand a single point you have said.

You are calling the event a boring. I said, its a competitive event and congrats to Pakistan for winning.

All your other words are irrelevant and non related.

I think i will wait and listen to members who knows what they say..

So :wave::wave:

I didnt understand a single point you have said.

You are calling the event a boring. I said, its a competitive event and congrats to Pakistan for winning.

All your other words are irrelevant and non related.

Boring as in carrying 40-50 KG of weight behind your back and patrolling for 2 days :D Im sure he was being sarcastic.
This was not a competition at all, take it as an exam and few kids got A+ on their report card out of the entire class.

what we need to do know for our armed force replace those old WW II Machine gun with something new and latest which they deserve and which their bravery deserves G 3 also lacks stability in cold conditions so replace it with something like G 36 or Famas and also Replace MP 5 with Latest MP 7 i think our rifles should be replaced full know we are still figting with 20 to 25 years old weapons which i dont think soo our brave soldiers deserve yes in war it is will which matter but you also should not Expect that you give your soldier 70 year old machine gun and enemy has latest weapon and win a war we should equipe them what they deserve
I don't know why you hate MG3. I love this gun. As far new gun is concerned. It won't be easy to replace 700,000 guns. Its a slow process. And with current economic conditions it will be just an extra burden. I think army will replace these guns or starting replace this gun in 2017 or so in army modernization plan 2019. I personally like HK 416 and 417 for Army.

Why don't you be the first drop of Indian contribution on this forum by answering a simple question... what was the name and regiment of Indian army?

Please correct me if i am wrong ?
during this exercise,
did we not expose our all secret tactic & counters ?
please comments ,

Please correct me if i am wrong ?
during this exercise,
did we not expose our all secret tactic & counters ?
please comments ,

:rofl::rofl: Nops, there was nothing secret in it. These are routine things.

:rofl::rofl: Nops, there was nothing secret in it. These are routine things.

Sir,
I am thinking on these lines because, (Personal feelings)
India is there ,
USA is there,
and if you know (SSG) what kind of respond could be in battle situation , this could be lethal for mine or helpful for enemy
this is cause why i raised the question ?.

Sir,
India is there ,
USA is there,
and if you know (SSG) what kind of respond could be in battle situation , this could be lethal for mine or helpful for enemy

These were normal infantry troops, who did navigation, cross country tracking, and other stuff, which are normal stuff which all the armies of the world do, these are not special forces troops.

Plus, all the world armies have nearly the same tactics, so nothing is secret in them. Those are professional armies too.

Oh man! how can I miss this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats :pakistan: :yahoo:
We are proud of Pak Forces....!

Sir,
India is there ,
USA is there,

Hey just curious! What position US and India ended on?

Hey just curious! What position US and India ended on?

MIS - INFORMATION AT ITS BEST. SORRY TO PUCTURE SOME OF THE MEMBERS HELIUM BALLOONS.

YOU MAY NOTE ALL THESE WEBLINKS OF PA FINISHING FIRST ARE FROM PRESS RELEASES AND THEN PICKED UP BY PA FANBOY WEBSITES. THOUGH I AGREE THE PA NEVER CLAIMED THAT THEY CAME FIRST AND ONLY MENTION ABOUT GETTING A GOLD MEDAL.

PLEASE READ THE BELOW TWO SENTENCES FROM MOD UK

The Cambrian Patrol is an exercise and not a competition. It is conducted for the benefit of units and there is no final order of merit.

BTW LAST YEAR AND THE PREVIOUS YEAR TWO GIRLS SOLDIERS WERE AMONG THE MANY OTHERS WHO WENT HOME WITH GOLD MEDALS. WILL POST IT LATER.

Regards

MIS - INFORMATION AT ITS BEST. SORRY TO PUCTURE SOME OF THE MEMBERS HELIUM BALLOONS.

YOU MAY NOTE ALL THESE WEBLINKS OF PA FINISHING FIRST ARE FROM PRESS RELEASES AND THEN PICKED UP BY PA FANBOY WEBSITES. THOUGH I AGREE THE PA NEVER CLAIMED THAT THEY CAME FIRST AND ONLY MENTION ABOUT GETTING A GOLD MEDAL.

PLEASE READ THE BELOW TWO SENTENCES FROM MOD UK

The Cambrian Patrol is an exercise and not a competition. It is conducted for the benefit of units and there is no final order of merit.

BTW LAST YEAR AND THE PREVIOUS YEAR TWO GIRLS SOLDIERS WERE AMONG THE MANY OTHERS WHO WENT HOME WITH GOLD MEDALS. WILL POST IT LATER.

Regards

Hey can you understand English!!!! You Bharti!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom