What's new

Pakistan Army wins Gold Medal in Cambrian Patrols 14-10-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Px25-010.jpg

COAS appreciates Army team for winning Gold in Cambrian Patrol Exercise

ISLAMABAD, Nov 5 (APP): Chief of Army Staff, General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani met the Army team that won Gold Medal in the Cambrian Patrol Competition held recently in United Kingdom.

He appreciated the team on excellent performance in the international competition, in which 76 teams from 16 countries participated.

He also met Pakistan Army wrestler Azhar Hussain and congratulated him on winning Gold and Silver Medals in the Commonwealth games.

Salman Khan Saab! Thanks for posting these great pictures

Pakistan Army hai
Allah SWT ki madad saat hai jazba hai

Lt. Basit is a handsome, tall, sharp looking soldier. May him and his team enjoy a rewarding and succesful career in Pakistan Army.

Maj Asfund is known to me. He's a one hot headed pathan!! A second to none kinda guy.

Man what has gone wrong with the photographers these days?!

i cant see the face of the dude behind Basit.

First line, first from the right (my right). He's also in the video already posted.

Yup he looks like to be a hot headed pathan. Anything else you want to share about him.
:)

woow man he is so short!!!

Yeah, he's short. But he fulfill the army's height requirement. He's short, quick and brisk. He would slip out of hands like a snake - stinging you first, slapping you with its tail then and vanish even before you regain your balance :)

So beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom