What's new

Pakistan Army wins Gold Medal in Cambrian Patrols 14-10-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup he looks like to be a hot headed pathan. Anything else you want to share about him.
:)

Like what?

He was with me on some assignment, he's a good company too -the jolly guud fellow stuff.

Off topic---00

Last edited:
2508_mini.jpg

ISSB group and command tasks are fine example of Cambrian Patrols... I heard Maj. Aziz Bhatti Shaheed completed these tasks in record time if it is correct then Cambrian Patrols is not a big deal for our soldiers

Inshallah we will prove ourselves in battle once again.

The strongest sector in Pakistan is the military; and our military is one of the best. I hope our civilian/political structures strengthen too.

Congratulations.

But to those who are jumping around that we defeated the Indians must realise that our 9 GURKHAS won the gold in 2011 Cambrian Patrol.
Pakistan's AJK regiment participated in 2011 Cambrian Patrol but did not win a Gold.
SO my sincere request is not to make such comments as they do not add anything constructive to the thread.

Anyways Congrats again for winning gold in 2010 Cambrian Patrol.Our Maratha regiment also did very good in 2010 though they did not win a gold.

Congratulations.

But to those who are jumping around that we defeated the Indians must realise that our 9 GURKHAS won the gold in 2011 Cambrian Patrol.
Pakistan's AJK regiment participated in 2011 Cambrian Patrol but did not win a Gold.
SO my sincere request is not to make such comments as they do not add anything constructive to the thread.

Anyways Congrats again for winning gold in 2010 Cambrian Patrol.Our Maratha regiment also did very good in 2010 though they did not win a gold.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom