What's new

Pakistan Army testing MBT-3000 next moth ?

the Heavy industry taxila interview early this year confirmed that the next variant of MBT-2000 in development is a Pakistan effort with possibility of importing 1500HP engine from ukraine
Which Ukraine engine is 1500HP? As I know, 6TD-3 is still in development around IDEX-2013

Like comparison between both tanks in armor, guns and fcs systems
In 1990s competition(Type-85III vs T-80UD) for Parkistan Army, the heat ratio for 85III is >80% while T-80UD is 75%; while the penetration is similar for the two: about 450mm/2km; thus Type-85III can penetrate the chassis but not the turret of T-80UD,while T-80UD can penetrate both the chassis and turret of Type-85III

Last edited:
Like comparison between both tanks in armor, guns and fcs systems
My opinion is for FCS, MBT-2000 should be better than T-80UD; penetration for MBT-2000 is about 600mm/2km, so much better than T-80UD, while armor data is hard to get.

My opinion is for FCS, MBT-2000 should be better than T-80UD; penetration for MBT-2000 is about 600mm/2km, so much better than T-80UD, while armor data is hard to get.
Well the t-80 was and still the most expensive tank.

Well sir if we are testing I think we would buy them too and if it passess the test and if this is not AL KHALID II than Al Zarrar along with T 80 UD and MBT 3000 and AL KHALID II Dam we would become one off the best Tank force in the world and what is your view about H KHAN claim that we are buying IFV too

we tested the abrams also but didnt buy.....

Which Ukraine engine is 1500HP? As I know, 6TD-3 is still in development around IDEX-2013

the development is completed as HIT official also were in negotiation with ukraine for the 1500HP engine and ukrainian firms in the past also has offered to upgrade indian t-90 with 1500HP engine

no most expensive tank is Japanese Type 10 around 8 million dollar a piece .
My bad I meant with Russian army not world wide.

also the new Russian T-90s may be even more expensive.

what I try to say is the T-80 still good and expensive that why the Russian during the Soviet era never sold it out not even the closest allied countries.

the development is completed as HIT official also were in negotiation with ukraine for the 1500HP engine and ukrainian firms in the past also has offered to upgrade indian t-90 with 1500HP engine
Sometimes they offer their product because they need money to develop it. Ukraine has offered AI-9500F to us for quite a long time, but this one is still on paper.

1409493759740.jpg

Hope to see this deadly machine along with AK2 in large numbers in Pakistan Army

Back
Top Bottom