What's new

Pakistan army says more than 100 soldiers died in fighting

Yes they are but let see was their any TTP before 2007 so what happened before that that led to creation of TTP let me tell you one phone comes after 9/11 and our impotent coward leader Musharraf takes a total U turn and betray Muslims of Afghanistan and allow USA to attack them and even sold Muslims to USA including Afghan Ambassador to them than in 2003 to prove how loyal pet of USA he is he sends Army inside Tribal areas to get so called 70 to 80 terrorists which were terrorists in eyes of USA without any proof and Army used every weapon they had including Air Force and Tanks and Artillery and other stuff Tribals faced loss and for four years they kept on facing losses with only few people resisting Army and than Lal Masjid issue starts which our idiot Musharraf used to portray as if he will not be their Lal Masjid guys will be and does the operation and after that few Tribals mostly from Mehsud forms TTP and starts organized striking back in Pakistan and our continuous operations only resulted from few groups to 50 Militant Groups and even sectarian Guys joining them thanks to our disastrous police of USA slavery and betrayal of Muslims and than also enlightened moderation crap angered more people so as long as we continue to be part of USA alliance against Muslims and also do nothing to implement Islam TTP is going no where they will only grow more groups will emerge and they will keep striking us so better we first say sorry for our betray to Afghans and Muslims start our policy from their @Spring Onion @ejaz007
just tell me one thing sir, What would you have done in that situation? fought with USA?.....if yes, then i will say that you have no idea of about the military might of USA.....they would have leveled pakistan or any other country standing in their way as the whole world was standing behind them..........if you think that taliban or ttp is some mighty undefeatable force then you are absolutly missing the dirty great game of Intelligence agencies and when i say intelligenceies that means intelligence agenceis of G20 atleast.......taliban are nothing if these agencies don't back them......no country was in a position to face USA at that time and miushraf did what was best in the favour of DEFENCE OF PAKISTAN....and i salute your brilliant mind if you say that TTP would never have born if pakistan was against USA (If pakistan would have there after opposing USA).......ttp would have been there but maybe with a different name

Yes they are but let see was their any TTP before 2007 so what happened before that that led to creation of TTP let me tell you one phone comes after 9/11 and our impotent coward leader Musharraf takes a total U turn and betray Muslims of Afghanistan and allow USA to attack them and even sold Muslims to USA including Afghan Ambassador to them than in 2003 to prove how loyal pet of USA he is he sends Army inside Tribal areas to get so called 70 to 80 terrorists which were terrorists in eyes of USA without any proof and Army used every weapon they had including Air Force and Tanks and Artillery and other stuff Tribals faced loss and for four years they kept on facing losses with only few people resisting Army and than Lal Masjid issue starts which our idiot Musharraf used to portray as if he will not be their Lal Masjid guys will be and does the operation and after that few Tribals mostly from Mehsud forms TTP and starts organized striking back in Pakistan and our continuous operations only resulted from few groups to 50 Militant Groups and even sectarian Guys joining them thanks to our disastrous police of USA slavery and betrayal of Muslims and than also enlightened moderation crap angered more people so as long as we continue to be part of USA alliance against Muslims and also do nothing to implement Islam TTP is going no where they will only grow more groups will emerge and they will keep striking us so better we first say sorry for our betray to Afghans and Muslims start our policy from their @Spring Onion @ejaz007

The issue of what led to the creation of TTP has been discussed a number of times at internet and I believe on this very forum. The situation is far more complex than generally thought. To understand what led to the creation of TTP one has to understand both internal and external factors. USA invasion of Afghanistan, Indian factor purely to destabilize Pakistan, some so called friendly countries interest in stopping any progress in Balochistan especially relating to Gwadar, Afghanistan's interest in creating instability, Iran factor inshort everything has to be seen into.

USA alone is not the reason TTP came into being.

What now we need to do is to eliminate them or to weaken them to the extent that they are not a threat to us. Perhaps force them into Afghanistan.

First and foremost, we salute the fallen soldiers who have given their lives in order to protect the country. We greatly appreciate their sacrifices and hope to continue our partnership in regards to restoring peace in the region. The facts allow us to separate truth from conspiracy theories. We’ve also lost thousands of brave soldiers across the border due to our common stance against terrorism. At the same time, we’ve already made it clear that it is up to Pakistan whether to take military action against the terrorists or to hold peace talks with them. Our ultimate wish and desire is to see peace prevail throughout the region, especially Pakistan. Pakistan’s importance in the region cannot be over looked, and we would like to see a peaceful Pakistan for the betterment of the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

Frankly speaking if you are so concerned about peace in Pakistan and success against TTP then it would have been appreciated if some quality military hardware be provided to the military (army and air force) rather than EDA stocks and equipment that is not of any use.

But I guess Indian orders are much more important for keeping your own unemployment rate down rather than peace in Pakistan.

Quality gunships, night and precision attack capability improvement for the air force, armed drones for taking out these idiots would be appreciated.

Terrorist propaganda notwithstanding, terrorist casualties are much higher than our casualties, overall there is roughly 5:1 ratio between loses on the terrorist side as compared to ours, for every 5 terrorist killed we have lost one of ours ,
Overall close to 27,000 terrorists have be eliminated till date and we have lost 5600 , we would not have lost so many men had broad based consensus for using full might of the armed forces against those challenging the state had been established at the start of the conflict.

Our ultimate wish and desire is to see peace prevail throughout the region, especially Pakistan. Pakistan’s importance in the region cannot be over looked, and we would like to see a peaceful Pakistan for the betterment of the region.

Will that wish be backed by action on TTP militants escaping into Afghanistan if our military commences a large scale operation?

I concur, at least 10 folds more..... I've seen choppers with injured soldiers landing every second day....... this number is way way way way too low........

I hope you dont mind me asking where you see the choppers landing....:undecided:

a senior military official told Reuters, requesting anonymity.

I personally dont trust statements made by ''officials requesting anonymity'', for all we know this news could just be the creation of the journalists' mind, I dont trust anything that is not on a verifiable record, plus from what I know the military is geared for war and always has been.....

thats a huge number .. never seen this kind of numbers of army regulars being killed in COIN ops

because this is not a usual fight, where both sides look the same and speak the same language. An enemy can walk among you and you wont even know until he blows himself up

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom