What's new

Pakistan Army rejects MQM's objection on Baldia Factory J.I.T Report

Haha mujrimmo ka sathi haha good man i salute our army for this never support terrorist in any form mushy was very good only bad thing he took terrist party mqm help make me dislike mushy

Wrong, as per reports submitted by khi police, PTI also has militia wing. And who can for get how much PTI favours TTP. As per Imran khan, ttp ideology is align to Pakistani. CM KPK was opening up office of TTP, and was willing to handover some thing to TTP.b
Oh LMAO what the actual ---??
if this was true the media would've blown to shit with the 24/7 headlines.
and if you have proof show it to me that PTI has a militant wing in Karachi.
and don't you think there would've been at least 10 threads already about it too on PDF?
and regarding how much pti favors ttp, pti fully endorsed talks with willing taliban and supported operation against unwilling taliban. and fyi people forget way too easily that NS supported talks too. the operation was delayed by 2-3 months mainly because of NS and his talks as Ch. Nisar had already advised him to start op. but he did not listen.
also what is the basis of your claim that he was handing over something to TTP? that's bullcrap no such thing happened.
people like you who focus more on the tiny, minute errors (which 99% of the time are unfounded) instead of the greater good are the reason Pakistan is going down the gutter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today PM and Gen Raheel is Going to Karachi hope they expand the Operation in Karachi

Send a squadron of F-16s to Karachi and drop some sorties on MQM HQ and where they live. Drop one in the Afghan quarter too, plenty of TTP hiding there.

It seem after TTP and BLA it will be MQM INSHALLAH

Inshallah. Enough of this terrorism, target killing, extortion and politics of hate.

Karachi Operation is Going in Right Direction ...
Karachi is Infested with many Criminal minds associate with Political parties , and there is only one way to remove this filth is to take action against them without any pressure .....
but i am very hopeful that, there wont be any Operation like 92, will be unleashed on Karachi , with some false reports , just to satisfy some ego's or personal gains .....
I am still not in Favor of doing any Operation against the whole Political Party ,but its best to attack their criminal elements , hiding behind those political umbrella's ......
God speed Army and Rangers , clear Karachi so people can feel safe to travel anywhere anytime in Karachi, and remove all those no go Areas ...

hmmm any proof to back up your statement ?

MQM or any other party can do politics but no militant wings at all. They all must be destroyed at every cost. This is not the way country can e run.

Inshallah. Enough of this terrorism, target killing, extortion and politics of hate.

MQM or any other party can do politics but no militant wings at all. They all must be destroyed at every cost. This is not the way country can e run.

I agree , so there should be a operation against all militants , not against the entire party ... saying that all MQM supporters are terrorist or criminals is not fair ..

Where are they? Haven't come yet. Usually these visits happen before/around Jumah time but no news as of now.

There was a NEWS that this Friday they are going to visit Karachi i don't know why they didn't

Send a squadron of F-16s to Karachi and drop some sorties on MQM HQ and where they live. Drop one in the Afghan quarter too, plenty of TTP hiding there.

You do realise agencies are helping Taliban in Karachi right? To counter MQM the establishment decided to bring in TTP. Bravo. Pakistani establishment is made up of mentally challenged 50-60 year old Punjabi men.

Its not just about MQM every political party right now has a militant wing whether it is PMLN or PPP. If a proper operation like Zarb E Azb is done in Pakistan then i am afraid only 160 million will be left, but they'll be in peace.

Oh LMAO what the actual ---??
if this was true the media would've blown to shit with the 24/7 headlines.
and if you have proof show it to me that PTI has a militant wing in Karachi.
and don't you think there would've been at least 10 threads already about it too on PDF?
and regarding how much pti favors ttp, pti fully endorsed talks with willing taliban and supported operation against unwilling taliban. and fyi people forget way too easily that NS supported talks too. the operation was delayed by 2-3 months mainly because of NS and his talks as Ch. Nisar had already advised him to start op. but he did not listen.
also what is the basis of your claim that he was handing over something to TTP? that's bullcrap no such thing happened.
people like you who focus more on the tiny, minute errors (which 99% of the time are unfounded) instead of the greater good are the reason Pakistan is going down the gutter.
Like i don't know you will not accept anything against your ideology So spare me,but yes,last year police submitted report which was containing 243 criminals including PTI. Anp, mqm ppp affiliated. And the topic remain here for so many days for discussion. And you are denying Mr. Taliban khan was not giving office to TTP, you are denying PTI never criticise TTP. In fact claim they are our people

And best hypocritical statement provide me the proof. Please I don't care what shit you think, I have better things to do then convince u

Back
Top Bottom