What's new

Pakistan Army only for relatives?

flyahyassg

New Recruit

Reaction score
:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:I AM A PAKISTANI WHO APPLY FOR PAK ARMY BUT I WAS REJECTED BECAUSE I HAVE NO PAWWA IN ARMY OR ANY ARM FORCE AND NONE OF MY ANY RELATIVE IS IN PAK ARMY ANY HOW A QUESTION FOR MY OFFICIALS AND HEADS OF THIS GROUP IS WHY A SELECTION OF PAK ARMY OR ANY OTHER ARM FORCE IS GOING DIFFICULT FOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR YOUNGSTER TELL ME IS IT A SELECTION OF QURBANI'S BAKRA OR COW? I THINK IT IS JUST LIKE THIS AND IN THE END I AM A PERSON WHO ADD IN THE LIST OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WHO ARE REJECTED BEFORE SELECTION. I PLEASED OF WITH ALL OF MY HEADS OF THIS GROUP TO REPLY ME PERSONNEL AND I PROMISE TO MY COUNTRY THAT IN THE FUTURE IF I WOULD BE THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN I MAKE MY COUNTRY A SAFE AND DEFENSIVE FORTRESS OF ISLAM AND I'LL GIVE A GIFT TO MY COUNTRY THROUGH PAK ARMY IN THE SHAPE OF MY SON IF I GET MARRIED (INSHA ALLAH).

FLYAHYASSG.
S.EHTISHAMUDDIN
:what::cheers::azn::sniper:

I AM A PAKISTANI WHO APPLY FOR PAK ARMY BUT I WAS REJECTED BECAUSE I HAVE NO PAWWA IN ARMY OR ANY ARM FORCE AND NONE OF MY ANY RELATIVE IS IN PAK ARMY ANY HOW A QUESTION FOR MY OFFICIALS AND HEADS OF THIS GROUP IS WHY A SELECTION OF PAK ARMY OR ANY OTHER ARM FORCE IS GOING DIFFICULT FOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR YOUNGSTER TELL ME IS IT A SELECTION OF QURBANI'S BAKRA OR COW? I THINK IT IS JUST LIKE THIS AND IN THE END I AM A PERSON WHO ADD IN THE LIST OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WHO ARE REJECTED BEFORE SELECTION. I PLEASED OF WITH ALL OF MY HEADS OF THIS GROUP TO REPLY ME PERSONNEL AND I PROMISE TO MY COUNTRY THAT IN THE FUTURE IF I WOULD BE THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN I MAKE MY COUNTRY A SAFE AND DEFENSIVE FORTRESS OF ISLAM AND I'LL GIVE A GIFT TO MY COUNTRY THROUGH PAK ARMY IN THE SHAPE OF MY SON IF I GET MARRIED (INSHA ALLAH).

Hmmmm...now I see the reason why ISSB didnt select this jewel...:tsk:

BTW..I agree with your idea of becoming president...go for it and best of luck with that..:cheers:

My friend having father as brigadier, uncles on even higher posts in Army and cousins in PAF with high ranks, has been rejected by Army twice due to failure in clearing the test.

So for you I have just one thing.
“There is no room for idiots in Pak Army”

BTW..I agree with your idea of becoming president...go for it and best of luck with that..:cheers:

My friend having father as brigadier, uncles on even higher posts in Army and cousins in PAF with high ranks, has been rejected by Army twice due to failure in clearing the test.

:rofl:

@flyahyassg

army officer's son has higher chance of being selected is because he knows the army life he knows the setup pretty well campared to average candidates.

Rightly said:sniper:

No that is not true my friend just because you have someone in the Armed forces specially Army does not mean that you will pass. Both my sons failed their 1st ISSb. The reference they gave on there applications were,
Grand father : Retd Lt gen Lodhi,
Uncle : Maj Gen T.Khan
Father : I was Dir Ops AHQ. I could have passed them but did'nt they were to cocky and needed to learn some lesson.
Uncle : Lt gen Javaid P.

They still failed.
Second time they knew what they had to do and were selected.
Remember ISSB presidents are for 3 years and they rotate after every 3 years , Air Force, Army, Navy officers. Son I can asure you that there is no sifarish system in ISSB. They try there best to take people who will become good officers. 80% of time they do pick good boys and Girls and the rest
20 % we have all seen those as well. I can tell you right now were you screwed up read this phrase carefully and you will understand
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO ME, WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS HOW I BEHAVE WHILE IT IS HAPPENING.

If ever elected President of Pakistan he would act the way Mr. Bush did for USA. Wish best of luck to Pakistan.
As far as the phrase "There is no room for idiots in Pakistan Army", well after seeing Mr. Musharaf I highly doubt that.
Any ways wish you best of luck young man, life does not end here.

there is weightage to the fact that if your family background is military then u have a better chance then most to get selected (cockiness aside as mentioned by (Sir) MuradK).
in my own example circa 1972, during interview, written and medical test, all they asked me was "How is colonel sb (my father)), give my regards to him". only when i reached ISSB then i realised i am on my own. pls note no where my father tried to influence my selection. he just did not believe in it.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz....rightly said..

Well apart from the joke... my family dont even have a sepoy in the police what to talk about having an officer in the Army, I am the first one to join the forces and I am proud to tell you all and Mr flyahyassg in particular that I was selected the first time I appeared in the ISSB....
army need soldiers not mourners....

Well apart from the joke... my family dont even have a sepoy in the police what to talk about having an officer in the Army, I am the first one to join the forces and I am proud to tell you all and Mr flyahyassg in particular that I was selected the first time I appeared in the ISSB....

sir can i ask you your rank? rtd or active?

ISSB has its critaria but they do look at your back ground now if a kid goes to ISSB and he is 3rd generation or 4th generation Armed Forces they give you a little credit not seclected but credit. Now there is no sifarish but they do have a critaria, First let me say this back in the 60s when i went they used to line us up and give you the results right there and then. now you wait for 4 weeks and then you get your results. They have a selected numbers of seats they have to fill . it starts from Army , Air force, Navy, then civilians. Now when a civilian is better than the above 3 he gets the seat haan now if you pass ISSB and then dont get selected there you can use sifarish. when the lists are made all the armed forces kids are on the top which I think is not unfair if you have served army for 33 years them your son who has proved that he is worth it will be given a chance first, because of your service. Same happens is AHQ, NHQ.
The Kid who started this thread I did'nt want to say this but from your argument It sounds that you are to much of a extremist. I am sure you must have had said sir just give me a gun or a plane and i will go and hit the closest base the enemy has. it does'nt work like this kid , Try again and be suttle, calm.

Well said bother but i pakistan in every department of the Govt. it happen also now in Army not as other Department but there is Influance of the Army personals. I love very much to join the army but due to an accedent i could't. My younger brother want to join the Areo Nitical Eng. he was Gold madlist in MBA. Graduation with BSC Math (IT & Human Resorce) . He had training in Awacs type system he paased every test but on interview they told him your are very good you can make better contribution in Pakistan future join any other Govt Dep.
My brother did not understand their point of view. He think mey be he shown lake of passion to them or any oter thing.
But we were all serprised when one of his student who just pass the Gradutation get the chance even his remarks were not good enough. After taining he left the county and went Abrod to get more money. (Please note that his father was On that time Active BeG.)
Pakistan Zinda Bad

What you have written only goes on to show that why u have not been selected ?
Instead of tracking/fixing the shortcomings in yourself; you made a judgement about whole organisation
I can assure you that with this mindset if u go to ISSB again you will end up with same result sheet.
Just for a moment please reflect on urself and improve on ur weaknesses.
and please dont forget to wrap up the Gift in a gleaming shinny paper.
:P
I appreciate ur emotions for ur country..

Back
Top Bottom