What's new

Pakistan Army officer commits suicide in Islamabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assault Rifle

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Islamabad: Army officer found dead in apparent suicide.
Updated at: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:39:24 PM |
Staff Report

ISLAMABAD: A Lieutenant of the Pakistan Army was found dead in his house in Islamabad today, SAMAA reported.

Police said family members of 24-year-old Lieutenant Haris Usman found his body hanging with a ceiling fan in his house located in I-8 area of Islamabad.

They later informed the police who seized the body and sent to hospital for medico-legal formalities.

Police was investigating motives behind apparent suicide of the army officer who was serving in military’s signal corps. - SAMAA

Islamabad: Army officer found dead in apparent suicide | SAMAA TV

That is not true. Have compassion. Sometimes they see as a solution, not an escape.

Suicide is escape from challenges not a solution. I don't know what problems/challenges he was facing, but all i know is that he left his old parents alone to face this cruel world.

i agree, suicide is for cowards

RIP

There are points in life when you feel utterly hopeless , Saying "Suicide is for cowards" is utterly insensitive and immoral , if you don't know what the person was going through then you should shut the **** up...

May he find peace.....

He took the easy way out!
RIP

There are points in life when you feel utterly hopeless , Saying "Suicide is for cowards" is utterly insensitive and immoral , if you don't know what the person was going through then you should shut the **** up...

May he find peace.....

tough times - face it!, bad patches happens in everybody's life....jumping from a building is not an option. It proves that the person was mentally weak to handle his problems. Just my opinion...

RIP...
But I agree it is a poor way out. Two years ago to this very day (New Year's Eve)....my youngest sister's Husband blew the back of his head off in front of her and the kids. Idiot should have just run away or had the decency to do it in private. Needless to say they no longer have any good memories of this holiday.

tough times - face it!, bad patches happens in everybody's life....jumping from a building is not an option. It proves that the person was mentally weak to handle his problems. Just my opinion...

Your opinion is retarded and insensitive, its better to shut up when you don have nothing good to say. This Internet Bravado about facing problems is different when actually facing them..

RIP...
But I agree it is a poor way out. Two years ago to this very day (New Year's Eve)....my youngest sister's Husband blew the back of his head off in front of her and the kids. Idiot should have just run away or had the decency to do it in private. Needless to say they no longer have any good memories of this holiday.
but why judge him by that one act alone............he may have given them many good memories too.......
to the dead- RIP(lets not judge the dead)

but why judge him by that one act alone............he may have given them many good memories too.......
to the dead- RIP(lets not judge the dead)
They have good memories....but not around this time of year. Strange....I hadn't thought about it til I read this thread. Gotta be sure to call them all.

Your opinion is retarded and insensitive, its better to shut up when you don have nothing good to say. This Internet Bravado about facing problems is different when actually facing them..

You yourself sound like an insensitive loser

it was my opinion, & stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom