What's new

Pakistan Army officer commits suicide in Islamabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he indeed committed suicide then I have no sympathy for him. Besides, suicide is strictly forbidden in Islam and is considered a grave sin. Suicides will never enter Paradise, from what I have heard. Even Christianity has the same belief about suicide.

If he indeed committed suicide then I have no sympathy for him. Besides, suicide is strictly forbidden in Islam and is considered a grave sin. Suicides will never enter Paradise, from what I have heard. Even Christianity has the same belief about suicide.
Are you hundred percent pure? The perfect embodiment of humanity as perceived by Almighty God? If not, come down from your high horse and stand on the ground. If you have not been in a challenging military/civ situation and know nothing about acute depression, you have no idea about what you are talking. If you find yourself so righteous go about preventing them in the name of God than cursing them once they are dead.

@WebMaster - Please close this thread asap.

I think you enjoy being on the opposite side of the argument...don't you Bro?
Any person who becomes so desperate to contemplate suicide should see this for a change of heart...

I have seen that , am not advocating suicide am just saying stop being a judgmental fool over a person who is already dead, no one knows what he went through and hence no one has the rights to pass comments on him ...

Good luck gentleman , a very nice plot in hell is waiting for you .. rest in peace there until Allah forgive you

You yourself sound like an insensitive loser

it was my opinion, & stfu

DO you know what the word insensitive means ? as i said if your opinion is to call a dead person a coward without knowing the person himself then you need to check your head with a Psychologist ...

Are you hundred percent pure? The perfect embodiment of humanity as perceived by Almighty God? If not, come down from your high horse and stand on the ground. If you have not been in a challenging military/civ situation and know nothing about acute depression, you have no idea about what you are talking. If you find yourself so righteous go about preventing them in the name of God than cursing them once they are dead.

@WebMaster - Please close this thread asap.

Too many self righteous Internet bravado's in this forum ... don't bother with them

@WebMaster close this thread, the last thing you want is your own army officer being called a "coward"

One does not have to be 100% pure to NOT commit even more sins, especially mortal sins! And I haven't cursed the dead soldier, he cursed himself and his afterlife when he took his life with his own hands!!!

I have seen that , am not advocating suicide am just saying stop being a judgmental fool over a person who is already dead, no one knows what he went through and hence no one has the rights to pass comments on him ...

What do you think drove this Pak army officer to commit suicide? I am sure there are gazillion more humans on this earth who go through much more sh!t than him. do you agree?

every year a few Indian students commit suicide because they did not attain the expected marks they aspired for in their board exams, can one predict where their future would have taken them if they were alive? many billionaire's in this world have hardly any degrees.

What do you think drove this Pak army officer to commit suicide? I am sure there are gazillion more humans on this earth who go through much more sh!t than him. do you agree?

every year a few Indian students commit suicide because they did not attain the expected marks they aspired for in their board exams, can one predict where their future would have taken them if they were alive? many billionaire's in this world have hardly any degrees.

This thread is not to speculate and conjecture on what lead to the Lieutenant taking his life.

If any of you idiots on here want to discuss suicide and its causes, start another thread!

RIP

This thread is not to speculate and conjecture on what lead to the Lieutenant taking his life.

If any of you idiots on here want to discuss suicide and its causes, start another thread!

RIP

wow, what's up dumbf@ck? what got your goat? go jump off a building if you don't like it.

Islamabad: Army officer found dead in apparent suicide.
Updated at: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:39:24 PM |
Staff Report

ISLAMABAD: A Lieutenant of the Pakistan Army was found dead in his house in Islamabad today, SAMAA reported.

Police said family members of 24-year-old Lieutenant Haris Usman found his body hanging with a ceiling fan in his house located in I-8 area of Islamabad.

They later informed the police who seized the body and sent to hospital for medico-legal formalities.

Police was investigating motives behind apparent suicide of the army officer who was serving in military’s signal corps. - SAMAA

Islamabad: Army officer found dead in apparent suicide | SAMAA TV
Mohabbat ki rasmain na turky na taazi ................. Shaheed e mohabbat na kafir na ghazi [Allama Iqbal (ra) ]

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom