What's new

Pakistan Army officer commits suicide in Islamabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Indian has modified the title?

Investigation of murder is underway, no need to pass judgments to suit pagan desires.

RIP.

Army officers undergo huge stress and traumatic experience. They are humans too. Every one has a breaking point.

Why does Indian has modified the title?

Investigation of murder is underway, no need to pass judgments to suit pagan desires.
resized_ie-troll-meme-generator-troll-level-maxed-troll-points-1000000000-076385.jpg

everybody ignore him...........

RIP...
But I agree it is a poor way out. Two years ago to this very day (New Year's Eve)....my youngest sister's Husband blew the back of his head off in front of her and the kids. Idiot should have just run away or had the decency to do it in private. Needless to say they no longer have any good memories of this holiday.

I am sorry to hear that, I truly am !

No child or spouse should have to go through that !

There are points in life when you feel utterly hopeless , Saying "Suicide is for cowards" is utterly insensitive and immoral , if you don't know what the person was going through then you should shut the **** up...

May he find peace.....

Maybe you should stfu you pussy.

I am sorry to hear that, I truly am !

No child or spouse should have to go through that !

I looked at who posted this, and then I read the story.

This story shouldn't have been posted at all.

I looked at who posted this, and then I read the story.

This story shouldn't have been posted at all.

I'm trying to imagine what the lady & the children would've gone through - Absolutely saddening !

I'm trying to imagine what the lady & the children would've gone through - Absolutely saddening !

What pisses me off is now that people are using the story of a Man committing suicide to troll.

When even on the Internet, there should be some Modicum of respect.

I feel so sick. This thread should be closed IMO.

There are points in life when you feel utterly hopeless , Saying "Suicide is for cowards" is utterly insensitive and immoral , if you don't know what the person was going through then you should shut the **** up...

May he find peace.....

I think you enjoy being on the opposite side of the argument...don't you Bro?
Any person who becomes so desperate to contemplate suicide should see this for a change of heart...

What pisses me off is now that people are using the story of a Man committing suicide to troll.

When even on the Internet, there should be some Modicum of respect.

I feel so sick. This thread should be closed IMO.

I dunno I don't understand suicides that well nor can I muster much respect for the action or the one committing it but I do remember @jaibi - our resident Psychologist - posting once on how such callous responses of 'Hes a coward....hes that...or this' are way-off the mark !

I dunno I don't understand suicides that well nor can I muster much respect for the action or the one committing it but I do remember @jaibi - our resident Psychologist - posting once on how such callous responses of 'Hes a coward....hes that...or this' are way-off the mark !

I agree with him.

We can sit and preac here. There are people who suffer from clinical depression or uneding mental torment. Or physical pain.

Some people have the mental fortitude. Others don't.

Life is hard, And it is often pointless. We invent stuff to bring order to the Chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom