What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

hello everyone. my name is ismail and my father has been shaheed in Army in 1989 in siachin.i am from gilgit. i have done MBA fin in 2011 and i am still jobless. i want to appeal to the govt and pak army all pakistani people that please help me i am in trouble. i guess the reason is that i dont have reference and money to get a job.
there are some islamic rules that how should be an islamic society and the rule no 10 is that when someone becomes an orphan the close relatives must take care of them, if not the society must take care of them. i request to all pakistani people that if you love pak army you should also have sympathy with us. i request the media persons to highlight this issue on media that the people get jobs by illegal means and using references but nobody prefers us that we are also deserving. one more thing that my father has scrifice his soul for this country and have no pakistani flage on his grave. why?

hello everyone. my name is ismail and my father has been shaheed in Army in 1989 in siachin.i am from gilgit. i have done MBA fin in 2011 and i am still jobless. i want to appeal to the govt and pak army all pakistani people that please help me i am in trouble. i guess the reason is that i dont have reference and money to get a job.
there are some islamic rules that how should be an islamic society and the rule no 10 is that when someone becomes an orphan the close relatives must take care of them, if not the society must take care of them. i request to all pakistani people that if you love pak army you should also have sympathy with us. i request the media persons to highlight this issue on media that the people get jobs by illegal means and using references but nobody prefers us that we are also deserving. one more thing that my father has scrifice his soul for this country and have no pakistani flage on his grave. why?

Join the Pakistan Army as captain !

Press Release
Rawalpindi - January 07 2016

Promotion board from Brigadiers to Major General was held at General Headquarters today. Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Raheel Sharif presided. 27 Brigadiers including 8 from Army medical Corps promoted to the rank of Major General.
Those promoted include Brigadier Muhammad Arif, Brigadier Muhammad Zafar Iqbal, Brigadier Ali Amir Awan, Brigadier Asif Ghafoor, Brigadier Muhammad Ali, Brigadier Azhar Rashid, Brigadier Saeed Akhter, Brigadier Nadeem Ahmed Anjum, Brigadier Khalid Javed, Brigadier Khalid Zia, Brigadier Amjed Ali Khan, Brigadier Abid Latif Khan, Brigadier Muhammad Saeed, Brigadier Akhtar Nawaz, Brigadier Sardar Hassan Azhar Hayat, Brigadier Muhammad Raza Jalil, Brigadier Saqib Mahmood Malik, Brigadier Muhammad Imtiaz Khan, Brigadier Amer Nadeem.
Those promoted from Army Medical Corps include Brigadier Tariq Hussain, Brigadier Khawar Rehman, Brigadier Ammar Raza, Brigadier Safdar Abbass, Brigadier Sohail Aziz, Brigadier Aslam Khan, Brigadier Saleem Ahmed Khan and Brigadier Waseem Ahmed.

YOUYI 5 Pak-China Joint Training Exercise

Two week long joint training exercise YOUYI 5 between Special forces of China and Pakistan was held at Qingtongxia , Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
pakchina.jpg

The joint exercise as part of Year of Friendship 2015 focused on anti terrorist, hostage and rescue , cordon and search operations. The joint exercise was aimed at further strengthening already deep military ties between Pakistan and China.

thanks for reply .. how can i join as
captain?

A selam

you are welcome, I salute for father and pray for him, Inshallah he will see the paradise ! He has given the ultimate sacrifice, a flag on grave means nothing compared to his action for the defence for his homeland, we pray for him, dont be sad, I wish I could have be in the grvae of your father and he would be still alive, but onlyy Allah the Almighty decides who get the chance to become SHAHEED !

follow this link :
https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/

12494807_10153556284357663_6943343471503985147_n.png
12508700_10153556284352663_7955588436265388212_n.png
12509704_10153556284382663_5518855942067350252_n.png
12540664_10153556284537663_3955222136976932982_n.png
12552854_10153556284527663_7746019907512148723_n.png
[/QUOTE]

The army which tries to rule pakistan by its devious plans which every time sabotage the peace process by launching terror attack against India using terror outfits who are funded by Army and got protection from the army. Recent attack on Indian air base was yet an other example of heroism of pakistan army which has not the guts to fight a full fledged war with India and always go for nuclear saber ratteling. Which killed and raped millions of bangladeshi in operation search light and killing taliban which this same army trained. All this army can do is fight a proxy war with India and release songs like "mujhe dushman k bacchon ko padhana hai". ISI ex chief in a recent interview said that those children killed in peshwar have died as a result of collateral damage. What a country and what a countrymen ruling it. He asked the public to appalaud for taliban,accepted that true boss is army and said that Army/ISI knew where Osama was and wanted to have a deal with US for Osama but they killed him.

Thanks for your conspiracy theories

Which APC / IFV is this

Attachments

• 1452835987900.jpg
    1452835987900.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 95
Cemetery for Muslim soldiers who fought in WW1 upgraded at Woking in the UK.

Ra'ad tested successfully

Attachments

• 1453274954396.jpg
    1453274954396.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 62
Turkey & South Korea’s Altay Tank Project

Altay Tank: Turkey's Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) has announced that a number of parties have expressed interest in purchasing their indigenous new generation main battle tank, the Altay. Those that may look to make purchases are regional allies, including a number of Gulf countries and Pakistan. Saudi Arabia in particular has been expressing keen interest after officials from these countries were invited to observe firing tests of the tank. While still in development, and a manufacturer for serial production is yet to be announced, the interest seemingly generated may lead to some big business for Ankara in the coming years.

Successful testing of the Ra’ad air-launched cruise missile (ALCM) has been announced by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Public Relations. The indigenously developed missile had undergone seven separate test flights assessing its guidance and navigation system’s ability to accurately hit pin point targets. With a range of 350km, the Ra’ad has been developed to achieve air delivered strategic stand off capability on land and at sea and contribute to the country’s deterrence capabilities. The testing comes as both Pakistan and regional rival India promised to resume high level peace talks at a regional summit in Afghanistan last week.

Country Risk

Chinese investment spurs action in Balochistan

Farhan Bokhari and Omar Hamid - IHS Jane's Intelligence Review

21 January 2016

Key Points
The implementation of a National Action Plan appears to have led to an improvement in security in Balochistan, Pakistan's poorest and most volatile region.Chinese investment in the region is set to boom despite lingering security concerns, with the port of Gwadar potentially serving as a Chinese naval base.Security risks stemming from the Baloch insurgency will remain significant as Islamabad and Beijing aim to complete economic and infrastructure upgrades.

When the first batch of separatists who fought army-led security forces in Pakistan's southwestern Balochistan province laid down their arms on 14 August 2015, coinciding with Pakistan's independence day, the event marked a relative de-escalation given the past volatility in Pakistan's largest province.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom