What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

With the credability of PA thanks to bajwa I would be suprised of anyone deposits any thing, just like shabazs account
What is the credibility of the PA? It is as good as before. The ones on the ground helping are the Army. The hell with the politics for now. It should be all hands on deck instead of playing stupid politics and pillorying the Army.

I put money in the GHQ account. I encourage ALL Pakistanis to do so. Excuse my language but $#*@ this political BS!

Private NGO’s are better
Al Khidmat started flood relief right away while politicians were still trying to score political points.
Donating to the government means 99% goes to their pockets.
Nothing of the sort with the Army account. Please stop spreading baseless lies and nonsense. It was the army that came through in 2005 and with every other national calamity (including Covid response) since then.

1661804319312.png

Swat, KPK

SAIDU SHARIF: Up to 200,000 people are stranded in remote valleys after the unrelenting floods of the past week -- with helicopters the only way of reaching them.

Unprecedented rain in the Swat Valley turned rivers into raging ******** that washed away roads and bridges, cutting off tourists and residents from nearby towns, even as the water receded.

Army and government helicopter missions have rescued hundreds of panicked tourists and locals -- some urgently needing medical help.

1661947380468.png

Pakistan Army helping supply food & other basic items of daily use to the remote villages of Raghaza & Manjhi, District Tank, KPK.
These villages badly affected by Floods have 612 houses and approximately 4000 inhabitants.

304837600_3258335784434933_9032478546522671107_n.jpg

304741806_3258335874434924_8866431952249398796_n.jpg

303369113_3258335921101586_6124763829089912275_n.jpg

Nothing of the sort with the Army account. Please stop spreading baseless lies and nonsense. It was the army that came through in 2005 and with every other national calamity (including Covid response) since then.
I’m not spreading baseless lies. Private NGOs especially jamaats are actually doing work. My family is from Sanghar district of interior sindh. Army, Navy and gov orgs are just giving aid to easily accessible areas or big cities according to my relatives and family on ground of whom many have lost their homes and have nothing left. Only people actually going deep into areas cut off by water are people affiliated with different jamaats. While some are even stealing aid products like ppp mpa caught in Mirpur Khas district. Navy and Army is deployed is Sanghar district but their no where to be seen in the smaller cut off villages where real damage happened. Their around the main Sanghar city or easily accessible areas.
You can deny all you want but these are facts from on ground.
It’s cheap for you to talk online about it because you aren’t even suffering a fraction of what people of interior sindh are suffering. Try telling your excuses to someone who has lost their home, livestock and crops in the recent floods and try explaining to them why army is nowhere to be seen and heavily under funded jamaats are left helping people on their own.

The only way to ensure your charity money is going to good use is by donating to private NGOs especially religious jamaats.

Imagine tryna tell someone from flood hit areas who lost their property and livestock who’s helping them and who’s not.
Why should we lie?
Idc about 2005 or covid. I care about now and who’s actually helping and who’s not.

Last edited:
Administrator USAID calls on COAS in Rawalpindi

September 09, 2022

1662738861.jpg

(File Photo)
Administrator USAID Ms Samantha Power called on Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa in Rawalpindi on Friday.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest and collaboration as well as partnership in humanitarian measures were discussed.
The Administrator expressed grief over the devastation caused by ongoing floods in Pakistan and offered sincere condolence to the families of victims. She offered full support to the people of Pakistan. She also appreciated Pakistan Army’s efforts for assisting civil administration and flood affected population in rescue and relief efforts in areas hit by recent floods.
General Bajwa thanked for US support and reiterated that assistance from our global partners shall be vital in rescue and rehabilitation of the victims.

Back
Top Bottom