What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Last edited:
Pakistan Army will assist Qatar with security during the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022.
The Federal cabinet gave approval to Pakistan Army-Qatar agreement on providing assistance during the mega football event.
FIFA World Cup 2022 will be played from November 20 to December 18 in Qatar. The Middle East country will be hosting the extravaganza for the very first time.

Screenshot_20220823_080211.jpg

What force camo is that on the left.

@PanzerKiel @Signalian
@farooqbhai007

Edit- Nevermind i just realised its SSW

Last edited:
Former Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC), General (Retired) Rahimuddin Khan NI(M), HI(M), SBt, passed away at the age of 96. He served as the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC) from 22nd March 1984 to 29th March 1987..

1661271686628.png

1661271734410.png

To what extent are Commando Platoons utilised in operations against Terrorists most of the time we hear of SSG or LCB in such operations whereas I think a Commando Platoon is perfectly sufficient enough to carry out such operations. Thus saving the overstretching of Tier 1 outfits.

@PanzerKiel @blain2 @Signalian @Raja Porus

To what extent are Commando Platoons utilised in operations against Terrorists most of the time we hear of SSG or LCB in such operations whereas I think a Commando Platoon is perfectly sufficient enough to carry out such operations. Thus saving the overstretching of Tier 1 outfits.

@PanzerKiel @blain2 @Signalian @Raja Porus
If that infantry battalion is sent in action, then its commando platoon can be thrown into action.

If that infantry battalion is sent in action, then its commando platoon can be thrown into action.
Is the commando platoon also used as trainers to perhaps raise the training standard of the whole battalion to commando level??

During our war on terror all offensive ops were conducted by the ssg n later to some extent by LCB n special ops units of fc, as they started to come on line.
All other army formations fighting in an infantry role were used in a holding role most of the time.

Last edited:
During our war on terror all offensive ops were conducted by the ssg n later to some extent by LCB n special ops units of fc, as they started to come on line.
All other army formations fighting in an infantry role were used in a holding role most of the time.
By your definition, all offensives in our war on terror, almost twenty years and counting, were done by a mere 8 SSG units (initially 3-4) and half a dozen LCB units. Total of 14 units attacking for twenty odd years.

By your definition, all offensives in our war on terror, almost twenty years and counting, were done by a mere 8 SSG units (initially 3-4) and half a dozen LCB units. Total of 14 units attacking for twenty odd years.
Bhai jaan ap mere har comments par yeh Dil wali ankh emojis se react karna chorh de bhabhi se dante parwani hai tuwadi mehrbani 🤣🤣

It might seem funny to u but that dear is the long n short of PA war on terror. N they weren't 8, when it all started but 4.
Infantry was employed in a holding, mopping up n clearance roles....N the pattern continues to this day.

Last edited:

With the credability of PA thanks to bajwa I would be suprised of anyone deposits any thing, just like shabazs account

With the credability of PA thanks to bajwa I would be suprised of anyone deposits any thing, just like shabazs account
Private NGO’s are better
Al Khidmat started flood relief right away while politicians were still trying to score political points.
Donating to the government means 99% goes to their pockets.

Back
Top Bottom