What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

World 6th & Pakistan's 1st Tunneling Institute inaugurated by COAS | FWO| 2022 .​

Last edited:

CJCSC, Tri-services Chiefs discuss Pakistan’s defence & security environment| July 2022 | ISPR .​

Last edited:
Multiple issues of spellings and format not used by our army. Let the indians stay happy.
Well we are known to misspell words and names in English on marketing materials and brochures so I wouldn't hang my hat on that 🙂.

Can you shed any light on this? Also, Pakistan reportedly lost short of 800 soldiers from 2020 to the end of 2021.

@PanzerKiel @Signalian @Sainthood 101 @Areesh @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER
Having said that, I wouldn't trust any information from Twitter anyways and there's no reason to validate it for anyone either as it serves no purpose.

For fun, just recreate this spreadsheet with random Hindu and Sikh names and pick locations from Indian occupied Kashmir and Nagaland and see how many Indians will validate that for you.

Multiple issues of spellings and format not used by our army. Let the indians stay happy.
To their advantage.. there just happen to be may Hamid’s, Arifs and Shahids in the enlisted so they just regurgitate those names.. not to mention the occasional xyz”-Jan”… still better than Shahzaz ud din

Well we are known to misspell words and names in English on marketing materials and brochures so I wouldn't hang my hat on that 🙂.

Having said that, I wouldn't trust any information from Twitter anyways and there's no reason to validate it for anyone either as it serves no purpose.

For fun, just recreate this spreadsheet with random Hindu and Sikh names and pick locations from Indian occupied Kashmir and Nagaland and see how many Indians will validate that for you.
I was mostly concerned about the 22 losses on the casualties wall because it contained info which was not reported by ISPR.

Spreadsheets can be faked but funnily enough i did my own research in March or April 2022 the post is on this forum and the casualty figures were too high from January to March alone.

I made that post because we have a real gap in terms of controlling casualties. Whether that is due to sheer incompetence or negligence I don't know.

Last edited:
A9DB6BD5-7F20-428A-916F-ABD68E43CC27.jpeg

FC deployed in Sindh?

Why all the soldiers with Muhammad in their name spelled only with O in this spread sheet😕

Corps Commanders review country’s security situation | ISPR | July 2022 .

Corps Commanders review country’s security situation

July 25, 2022
1020656921658757801.jpg

Corps Commanders have reaffirmed resolve of the armed forces to extend complete support to civil administration in rescue and rehabilitation activities.
This resolved was expressed at 49th Corps Commanders’ Conference held in Rawalpindi on Monday with Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa in the chair.
General Bajwa lauded successful ongoing counter terrorism operations and paid rich tribute to the supreme sacrifices of officers and men to ensure security of borders and safety of masses.
The forum also took comprehensive review of the security situation with particular focus on Border and Internal Security.
The Army Chief appreciated the efforts of formations in relief operations to mitigate challenges of people affected due to floods and heavy rainfalls in the country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom