What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

He was the chief of the army not just infantry, it's his job to worry about the whole army.
Yes, but what I've said is more than a stereotype.
One own arm and regiment does get many benefits and tge officers belonging to it. You can see Baluch for example.

Do you think if Gen Raheel was in today we would've seen new rifles for the service?
We will be seeing new rifles very soon, it's just that they were not very high on the priority list, as PA had other very pressing issues/hardware that needed to be addressed/replaced asap.
Guns can wait about longer, it's not like the world of guns has been set on fire and revolutionized with guns that shoot laser, the basic principle of the gun has been the same for close to 300 years.
56/g3 combo is doing alright for now.

Yes, but what I've said is more than a stereotype.
One own arm and regiment does get many benefits and tge officers belonging to it. You can see Baluch for example.
ab tina sa bhe apni arm/regiment/unit kay liyah nah kerey tu lanat hah Gen. Officer per.
Baki it's not much as does not make any significant difference in the greater scheme of things.
If any one was doing any thing for ones regt. Than I would say it was during Gen. Zia ul haq s time when armored corps was ruling the roost, we would see at least 4 Lt. Gen. Just From 19 Lancers.
That was making a diff. Baki they lack the balls I say to make a clear diff.

Last edited:
ab tina sa bhe apni arm/regiment/unit kay liyah nah kerey tu lanat hah Gen. Officer per.
Baki it's not much as does not make any significant difference in the greater scheme of things.
If any one was doing any thing for ones regt. Than I would say it was during Gen. Zia ul haq s time when we would see at least 4 Lt. Gen. From 19 Lancers.
That was making a diff. Baki they lack the balls I say to make a clear diff.
Zia's parental regt was 19 lancers? Wasn't he of 22 cav or did he command it? I'm mixing them up.

Dont know wt armor unit he was commissioned in pre partition, but joined a guides cav. FF unit post partition.
He did command 22 cav

Do you think if Gen Raheel was in today we would've seen new rifles for the service?

It’s not Cheif who decides but rather who is cutting the check for it ? ordinary people, country cannot pay its short term debt that is maturing And borrowing left and right to pay debt [emoji23]

We will be seeing new rifles very soon, it's just that they were not very high on the priority list, as PA had other very pressing issues/hardware that needed to be addressed/replaced asap.
Guns can wait about longer, it's not like the world of guns has been set on fire and revolutionized with guns that shoot laser, the basic principle of the gun has been the same for close to 300 years.
56/g3 combo is doing alright for now.
What about new air defence. Haqeeqat TV is like we're gonna get S500 next month. He says that every month.

Bobby will be president........soon
I hope to God, No! We've had enough 'bobbies' as presidents already. He is better off licking boots sorry i mean jubba/Aba heading an 'islamic' military alliance that has already liberated both kashmir and palestine.

Sky Guardian 1
Pakistan [emoji1191] and Egypt [emoji1093]
20210527_142214.jpeg
20210527_142220.jpeg
20210527_142226.jpeg
20210527_142234.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom