What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

It's a pretty old video, this soldier has already been discharged since he is an epilepsy patient. Rest you can imagine. I mean he had just made a video without telling the viewers his real problem.
i was thinking the same thinking the same now i think he wrote the same type of letter to chief.

It's a pretty old video, this soldier has already been discharged since he is an epilepsy patient. Rest you can imagine. I mean he had just made a video without telling the viewers his real problem.
I wonder what what was the real problem 🤔

Can anyone explain this picture.
20210402_202358.jpg

Can anyone explain this picture.
View attachment 730543
Joint CT exercise with Kazakh army. Kazakhstan was host. Pakistani are using AK-74 and equipment given by host.
Wouldn't hurt if PA got an actual decent rifle platform.

No pressure POF you can such nations blood for another 60 years. I'm sure many brigadiers will retire with big bellies(literal and figurative).

While we pay billions and overtime trillions to rich white nations and our "Iron" Brother.

Wouldn't hurt if PA got an actual decent rifle platform.

No pressure POF you can such nations blood for another 60 years. I'm sure many brigadiers will retire with big bellies(literal and figurative).

While we pay billions and overtime trillions to rich white nations and our "Iron" Brother.
hope bhola clears issb then see the difference xd

hope bhola clears issb then see the difference xd
Get your domicile in Karachi or Balochistan and play the Pakistan is genociding me victim card and you will get in anywhere. A lot of people use that to get European/American asylum. Either that or become a qadiani/gay lgbtq. Anything that badnaams Pakistan you can bloody well be sure there is a Pakistani doing it.

Then they most likely become prostitutes of CIA or MI6 or smthn. And turn out to be some activist or Hussain Haqqani. God I would love his head on a platter to be fed to wild birds and animals(I added this bit recently)

Back
Top Bottom