What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Pak Army highly values its relations with China: COAS Bajwa

Pak Army highly values its relations with China: COAS Bajwa

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/web-desk
Web Desk
March 30, 2021

Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa has met foreign envoys from China, European Union, Denmark, and Canada today.

According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Nong Rong called on Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa at GHQ in Rawalpindi.

Director General Inter-Services Intelligence Lieutenant General Faiz Hamid was also present during the meeting.

During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, progress on CPEC and regional security were discussed.
The Visiting dignitary appreciated Pakistan's sincere efforts for bringing peace and stability in the region, especially the Afghan Peace Process.

The Army Chief thanked the dignitary for China's contribution towards fight against COVID-19 in Pakistan and said that Pakistan Army greatly values its friendly relations with the China.

Is this equivalent to Sweden version gdf007

More a basic version.

„It is not known exactly which model the Type 90 was based on, but it is thought to be comparable in performance to the GDF-2 developed in 1980.“

Last edited:
Last thing I want is Pakistan getting caught between Iron Brother and West new cold war.

SALIYAPURA GAJBA REGTL CENTER ANURADHAPURA SRI LANKA

Anti-terrorism exercises Shake Hand-I between the Pakistan & Sri Lanka Armies is in its final stages.
On the final day of the exercises, troops of Pakistan and Sri Lankan Army participated in a joint attack on terrorist hideouts. The exercise is aimed at enhancing excellent bilateral defence relations and mutually share the rich experience of the two armies against terrorism.

1617216888308.png

1617216974771.png

SALIYAPURA GAJBA REGTL CENTER ANURADHAPURA SRI LANKA

Anti-terrorism exercises Shake Hand-I between the Pakistan & Sri Lanka Armies is in its final stages.
On the final day of the exercises, troops of Pakistan and Sri Lankan Army participated in a joint attack on terrorist hideouts. The exercise is aimed at enhancing excellent bilateral defence relations and mutually share the rich experience of the two armies against terrorism.

View attachment 729985

View attachment 729987

One thing I like is that Pak Army multicam seems to work in Sri Lankan conditions too

Back
Top Bottom