What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

VN1 Live fire
IMG_20191210_145922.jpeg

Rawalpindi - December 11, 2019
No PR-205/2019-ISPR

Mr Denis Valentinovich Manturov, Minister of Industry & Trade of Russian Federation called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) at GHQ, today.
During the meeting matters of mutual interest were discussed. Both reiterated the desire to further enhance bilateral relations for peace & stability and economic prosperity of the region.

582417_8840590_kamr_updates.jpg

Photo: ISPR

KAMRA: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa lauded the achievements of Pakistan Air Force on Thursday, stated Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor.

According to the ISPR, visited Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra today.

Mr. Zalmay Khalilzad, US Special Rep for Afg Recon called on COAS at GHQ. US Amb in Pakistan Mr. Paul W Jones was also present. Regional security situation with particular reference to ongoing Afg recon process was discussed.

ELqUVYQW4AAzm4h

Captain now Major Abid Zaman from Swabi KPK lead the SSG Al-Zarrar team who entered APS Peshawar after the terrorists had taken hostages.
The terrorists were given detailed maps of the school by their local helpers , who got arrested later.
Major Abid and his team restricted terrorist movement and killed them all.
He was injured during the operation and made a full recovery.

I'm sure Musharraf has a lot of support within SSG cadres so this might not be a coincidental visit. I'm sure many people, including myself, are angry at how the judiciary has not been working for the last few years now

Captain now Major Abid Zaman from Swabi KPK lead the SSG Al-Zarrar team who entered APS Peshawar after the terrorists had taken hostages.
The terrorists were given detailed maps of the school by their local helpers , who got arrested later.
Major Abid and his team restricted terrorist movement and killed them all.
He was injured during the operation and made a full recovery.

He also was in one the programs mahaaz I think he got injured due to one of the terrorist exploded the explosive belt he was wearing and committed suicide

He looked like pashto speaking and was speaking in Urdu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom