What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Imagine punjab police in Haiti :partay::omghaha:
Military Capabilities

New UN mission replaces MINUSTAH in Haiti

Alejandro Sanchez - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly

17 October 2017

The UN Mission for Justice Support in Haiti (MINUJUSTH) began on 16 October, replacing the UN Stabilisation Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH) that concluded the day before.

Unlike its predecessor, MINUJUSTH does not have a military component and is comprised of up to seven formed police units (FPUs): 980 FPU personnel and 295 police officers. The seven donor countries are reportedly Bangladesh, India, Jordan, Nepal, Pakistan, Rwanda, and Senegal. MINUJUSTH’s mission is to strengthen the rule of law and support the Haitian National Police (PNH).

UN Security Council’s Resolution 2350 mandates MINUJUSTH initially for six months, until 15 April 2018, although it will likely be extended well past that date.

Hugh Catchpole, founder of Hasan Abdal Cadet College dedicated his life to education in Pakistan #UKPAK70 #70Stories https://t.co/N6k5TMtdwS https://t.co/FB7znsE6Ls
IMG_20171019_100626.jpeg

Burraq_MRAP.jpg

I was just thinking about this mouse, maybe it deserves another chance! Maybe it can be improved upon to bring it upto a good standard. Get some technical knowhow that can improve this and you have yourself a indigenous MRAP.

MRAP's are becoming the need of the hour that cannot be ignored!

240-260 MRAP were provided recently 20+ in the past, some were not troop transport but rather anti mine detection, navy got app 10 or so af app 20 + and rest went paa/FC

MRAP does not replace non MRAP needs ;) not sure what is total requirement

View attachment 432395

I was just thinking about this mouse, maybe it deserves another chance! Maybe it can be improved upon to bring it upto a good standard. Get some technical knowhow that can improve this and you have yourself a indigenous MRAP.

Army rejected this project

R u crazy bro??? That piece of junk was a huge embarrassment. Hamza series is purported to have MINE RESISTANCE stop blindly followong what denel has to say. Besides, I dont think PA wants a standalone MRAP, I think they want to go with a design that combines APC with MRAP as that will be more economicaly feasible than fielding two different systems for two different roles. Hamza series seems to be positive steps in that direction.
View attachment 432395

And it was supposed to be a cat not a mouse. But when they copied the Israelis things didnt turn out quite that way. :partay:

R u crazy bro??? That piece of junk was a huge embarrassment. Hamza series is purported to have MINE RESISTANCE stop blindly followong what denel has to say. Besides, I dont think PA wants a standalone MRAP, I think they want to go with a design that combines APC with MRAP as that will be more economicaly feasible than fielding two different systems for two different roles. Hamza series seems to be positive steps in that direction.

And it was supposed to be a cat not a mouse. But when they copied the Israelis things didnt turn out quite that way. :partay:

??? what are you trying to say be a little clear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom