What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Strange folks ... with hi tech shyt.

I saw a Ben Anderson documentary years ago after the British pulled out of Helmand. The yanks took over and they began a systematic destruction of peoples houses trying to clear a way so they can reach the FOB. It was astonishing the way they covered the distance from their base spending 4-5 days even destroyed a Masjid!

The British army walk to the FOB which takes 10 minutes!

Statement of the Ambassador of Pakistan Athar Abbas to Ukraine
DS The first contracts in the military-technical sphere between Pakistan and Ukraine were signed back in 1996, in particular, a tank contract. Does cooperation with Ukraine continue now?

A.A. The defense sector was one of the main areas of cooperation between Pakistan and Ukraine. This involved the purchase of heavy equipment and its maintenance (in particular, the tanks "Al Khalid"). Recently, mutual visits of the defense ministers of Pakistan and Ukraine were held. A few months ago, an agreement was signed on the joint production of engines for the Al-Khalid tank and military helicopters. All production will be carried out on the Pakistani territory. Today at the final stage of testing and evaluation is an agreement on the purchase of the Ukrainian battle tank "Oplot". And in case of its signing, Pakistan will purchase more than one hundred units of this equipment at the Kharkov plant "Malyshev Plant".
http://www.dsnews.ua/economics/poso...het-pererasti-v-voynu-za-vodu--19042017220000

Last edited:
548225.jpg

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/519569/SAUDI-ARABIA/Crown-Prince-meets-Pakistans-army-chief

Another shahadat and another lannat on noora tubbar.
Please, don't use the sacred sacrifice for dirty political point scoring!

'They ran like cowards' Family reveals dramatic detail on rescue from Taliban terror groupA FAMILY taken hostage by the Taliban and released in a dramatic firefight have revealed more about their time in captivity with the terrorists as they return home.

By ZOIE O'BRIEN

17:11, Sun, Oct 15, 2017 | UPDATED: 17:36, Sun, Oct 15, 2017
Afghan-Army-Shooter-1096874.jpeg
Hostage-Afghanistan-Soldier-1096870.jpeg
Canada-Taliban-Terror-866781.jpeg

Joshua Boyle, his wife and his three children have returned to Canada

Joshua Boyle, his American wife, Caitlan Coleman, and their three children are undergoing medical tests after they were rescued from the clutches of the Haqqani network in Aghanistan.

Taliaban-linked Haqqani took the couple hostage in 2012 after they travelled to the nation to help in the war ravaged middle east.

Caitlin was pregnant at the time and gave birth to three children in captivity.

The family were rescued Wednesday after co-operation between the US and the Pakistani military.

In a video released by Pakistan, Mr Boyle described the final day in their captors’ clutches.

Mr Boyle explained Pakistani security forces stood between them and their captors during the dramatic rescue.

He said the soldier he spoke were was angry his colleagues being killed and risking their lives while Washington accuses Pakistan of working with the Haqqani network.

The Haqqani network in Aghanistan took Joshua Boyle and his pregnant wife hostage

They put them to flight and they ran like cowards

Joshua Boyle

Mr Boyle said: “A major comes over to me while I still have blood on me.

“The street is chaos and he says to me, 'In the American media they say that we support the Haqqani network and that we make it possible. Today you have seen the truth. Did we not put bullets in those bastards?'.

“And so I can say to you I did see the truth, and the truth was that car was riddled with bullets. The ISI (Pakistan's intelligence agency) and the army got between the criminals and the car to make sure the prisoners were safe and my family was safe.

"They put them to flight and they ran like cowards. This is proof enough to me the Pakistanis are doing everything to their utmost.”

Mr Boyle has said the Taliban linked group killed their newborn daughter and raped his wife in an area which had no presence of soldiers or government control.

He said the family was being transported in the boot of their captors' car when they were rescued.

The US, which has targeted the Haqqani group with drones, was involved in the operation, Pakistan's Foreign Ministry spokesman, Nafees Zakaria, confirmed.

The release details have been scant but a US official claimed information which allowed soldiers to find the family was passed from the Pentagon to Pakistan.

Mr Boyle, however, has been vocal in his distaste for the US.

He wrote in a statement: “God has given me and my family unparalleled resilience and determination, and to allow that to stagnate, to pursue personal pleasure or comfort while there is still deliberate and organized injustice in the world would be a betrayal of all I believe, and tantamount to sacrilege."

The family has returned to Smiths Falls, Ontario where their children have their “first proper home”.

Mr Boyle was once married to Zaynab Khadr, the daughter of a senior Al Qaeda financier and the sister of Guantanamo Bay detainee Omar Khadr.

Ahmed Said Khadr and his family once stayed with Osama bin Laden briefly.

US officials said they are not linking Boyle to any terror activity, saying it was a “horrible coincidence” he was captured and rescued.

The US Justice Department said neither Mr Boyle nor Ms Coleman is wanted for any federal crime.

Donald Trump praised Pakistan for the intervention which saved Coleman and Boyle’s lives.

Taliban group ambushed by the Pakistani military to save Joshua Boyle and Caitlan Coleman's family

Shows their support for Pak and Khalistan

Not necessarily. We do have a Sikh Officer in Army and that too is not relevant with such Khalistan thing. First of all, we are Pakistanis and that is how we show the love.

Cavalier Group from Pakistan unveils Hamza 6x6 MRAP at BIDEC

MONDAY, 16 OCTOBER 2017 19:47

The Companies Cavalier Group and Heavy Industries Taxila from Pakistan unveil a new version of the HAMZA MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected) in 6x6 configuration at BIDEC 2017, the Bahrain International Defense Exhibition and Conference.

Hamza 6x6 MRAP Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle at BIDEC 2017, Bahrain International Defense Exhibition and Conference in Manama.

In November 2016, Cavalier Group has unveiled its new 8x8 armoured vehicle in the category of MRAP, the HAMZA 8x8 at IDEAS, the International Defense Exhibition in Karachi, Pakistan.

The HAMZA 6x6 is a new vehicle fully designed and developed by the Pakistani Company Cavalier Group to response to the new needs of Pakistani army. The vehicle can accommodate a total of 13 military personnel including driver, commander and gunner.

The HAMZA 6x6 can be fitted with a full range of weapon system including small turret or remote weapon station which can be armed with machine gun or automatic cannon up to 30 mm caliber.

The vehicle features a V-shaped wall monocoque armored hull design and offers advanced protection features and superior off-road mobility and can operate in urban, mountainous and difficult rural terrains. The hull of the HAMZA 6x6 provides standard protection Level 4 STANAG 4569, with ballistic protection against firing of small arms 14.5 mm caliber and mine blast of 10 kg of TNT under the wheels. The vehicle can be fitted with an armour package to increase the protection to Level 5 STANAG 4569.

The HAMZA 6x6 has a combat weight from 20 to 22 tons with a payload capacity of 7 tons maximum. The vehicle is motorized with a Cummins ISM 500 6 cylinders Turbo Charged and Intercooled diesel engine coupled to an Allison 6 speed automatic transmission. The vehicle can run at a maximum road speed of 110 km with a maximum cruising range of 500 km.

Copyright [emoji767] 2017 Army Recognition | Webdesign by Zzam

I think we might see the whole range of vehicles that were portrayed in cavalier group ad in PA service.

Because it says HIT along with Cavalier revealed the new vehicle

@sapperfootball @Army_Wales @defencepk @BritishArmy @CO32Engr @32EngrRegt Been an honour to coach & mentor the Pakistan Army over the last few weeks. I think we’ve both learnt a lot from each other @CO32Engr

Military Capabilities

New UN mission replaces MINUSTAH in Haiti

Alejandro Sanchez - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly

17 October 2017

The UN Mission for Justice Support in Haiti (MINUJUSTH) began on 16 October, replacing the UN Stabilisation Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH) that concluded the day before.

Unlike its predecessor, MINUJUSTH does not have a military component and is comprised of up to seven formed police units (FPUs): 980 FPU personnel and 295 police officers. The seven donor countries are reportedly Bangladesh, India, Jordan, Nepal, Pakistan, Rwanda, and Senegal. MINUJUSTH’s mission is to strengthen the rule of law and support the Haitian National Police (PNH).

UN Security Council’s Resolution 2350 mandates MINUJUSTH initially for six months, until 15 April 2018, although it will likely be extended well past that date.

Back
Top Bottom