What's new

Pakistan army Mujahid Force???

The reason is this is a territorial army. Mujahid force regiments are located in Kashmir, Punjab and Sind only. So the local individuals are being inducted for these regiments of respective provinces.

please where are jaguar battalions working??

its purpose is to defend civil area in case of war and to prepare anti air craft fire plan along with border area. janbaz also part of Pakistan Military and they work under military rules.

The reason is this is a territorial army. Mujahid force regiments are located in Kashmir, Punjab and Sind only. So the local individuals are being inducted for these regiments of respective provinces.

please where are jaguar battalions working??

mujahid force battalions only serves in kashmir and no where else in Pakistan and that too in forward areas on the border with india.

mujahid force is like 'reserves' who are called up during emergencies.

mujahid force battalions only serves in kashmir and no where else in Pakistan and that too in forward areas on the border with india.

marshal, mujahid force regiments are also working in punjab and sind. These battalions are also located in cantonments like pano aqil cantt, malir cantt sialkot cantt and lahore cantt also.

Yes its regiment of pakistan army and a civilian whos age under 30 and 12th standers pass can apply for officer. If he inducted would get rank of 2nd lieutenant.

what is the procedure for joining Pakistan Army Mujahid Force? please give me answer and tell me the information about this that how i can join Pak mujahid forces.because i want to join it.thanks.Ali irfan

please tell me that how to apply in mujahid force as regular commission officer
like age limits , height , qualification , marks percentage ,
i n azad kashmir bhimber are many officers on regular commission so i also want to join mujahid force.
tell me

i n azad kashmir bhimber are many officers on regular commission so i also want to join mujahid force.
tell me

Hi, I just want to know that is medical procedure for MUJAHID force is same like ISSB ? I mean we must take off our clothes in front of medical officer as well same like ISSB ?

Hi, I just want to know that is medical procedure for MUJAHID force is same like ISSB ? I mean we must take off our clothes in front of medical officer as well same like ISSB ?

yes in short the medical procedure is the same
Mujahid force is made up of part time civilians and is our second line defence force , more like reserves. the recruitment procedure is not as strict as the regular force but one has to be medically fit.

they are trained with the regular forces and come under their direct command as well.

tell me

better check out your local National guards station office. the NG HQ is in Muzafarabad and Mujahid force and NCC comes under it.
not sure under the current security conditions how welcoming they will be to let you in for information but you have to check around and tell that you want to be recruited to get the information.

they are also sourced in Sialkot as far as I know.
its true they are found much in AK. with their Brigade HQ in Muzaffarabad.
while my father's service in an independent Artillery brigade, they had a mujahid force battalion as well.

Dear, Pakistan National Guards is not a separate body from Pakistan Army. Remember always that National Guard is Army and all branches working under it also ARMY.

I have following question.
Is mujahid froce is part of pakistan army and if it is what is the recruitment procedure?

Can civilions can recruitt as an officer?
:what:
Yes it part of Pakistan Army. Officers of Mujahid Force Regiment are inducted directly into it.

can any body tell me what is the maximum rank a mujahid can go???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom