What's new

Pakistan Army In ARMA 2 Game

Yazp

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ykrvm2R.png

Salam Alaikom everyone,
I have started development on a modificaton for ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead(Based in Takistan which is basically Afghanistan and has Taliban) which adds a new faction called Pakistani Armed Forces. It will include the Pakistani Army, Special services group, Airforce and perhaps the SSW. I'm also thinking of adding Pakistani troops and armor from 1965. Any help from people who are experienced is welcome. I myself am very little experienced in making mods for ARMA 2.
WE NEED PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE 3D MODELS (Full credit will be given)
I could use some models like the Al-Khalid or the Al-Zarar tanks, Or maybe someone could model an AH1 cobra, JF17, F16C ect ect
Probably going to add two new maps, one based in Waziristan (TTP &Foreign Intelligence) and the other in Rural Baulochistan (BLA Rebels, LeJ, ect) Also, any other ideas are also welcome, Post them down below!
Also, since we're adding 1965, we're also going to need enemies, won't we? So we'll have to work on the Indian army as well.

Updates: ( Blue= In progress, Green= Finished, Red= Pending)
Working on a new texture for the M113A3 and M113A3 Ambulance+HQ
2. Retextured Mi17 again to look more like the real Pakstani ones ( See below) [Fixed as of 2/12/15]
3. Find a 3D modeler
4. Create Infantry
5. Fix UH-1 Heueys Texture [Fixed as of 2/12/15]

P.S A STICKY WOULD BE APPRECIATED :)

RCGthcH.png
wzXKpG4.png
0VoGUkX.jpg

jcLLeqE.jpg

InVbbno.jpg

JxTXy9n.jpg

Last edited:
Salam Alaikom everyone,
I have started development on a modificaton for ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead which adds a new faction called Pakistani Armed Forces. It will include the Pakistani Army, Special services group, Airforce and perhaps the SSW. I'm also thinking of adding Pakistani troops and armor from 1965. Any help from people who are experienced is welcome. I myself am very little experienced in making mods for ARMA 2. Heres a simple retex from ARMA 2.

0VoGUkX.jpg

jcLLeqE.jpg
You can also download Pak army units (Addon) which was uploaded few years back.

cool, just the flag and vehicle camo or did you tweak the landscape too ?

currently playing arma 3 vanilla, got anything for it ?

Why from 1965 when game is set in 2012.
The game may be set in 2013, but however there are several other modifications which bring the game back to ww2 era.
(Search Invasion 1944). Secondly the game isn't fixed into one specefic date or era. I think you can set the date all the way back to 1900.

cool, just the flag and vehicle camo or did you tweak the landscape too ?

currently playing arma 3 vanilla, got anything for it ?
Sorry, I haven't got ARMA 3 yet. I'm starting from ARMA 2 because it should be less complex than ARMA 3.

The game may be set in 2013, but however there are several other modifications which bring the game back to ww2 era.
(Search Invasion 1944). Secondly the game isn't fixed into one specefic date or era. I think you can set the date all the way back to 1900.
so what kind of info you want write it with years in which do you want to set Pakistan..

add Pakistani drones as well if possible
Excellent idea. However the only Armament I can add to it are Hellfire Missiles and a laser designator. (No pun intended :p)

so what kind of info you want write it with years in which do you want to set Pakistan..
Uh... I don't understand what you're trying to say,
قناص. Can you elaborate?

If you will tell me the years in which campaign is going to take place i will tell you what armament you can use.
Ah, Yes. One will be placed in modern day Pakistan (2000-2015) and the Ayub Khan era Pakistan.

In 1965 all US weapon will be ok to be used for Pakistan..
In 2000-15 Some weapons are NATO based and other Chinese,Pakistani

In 1965 all US weapon will be ok to be used for Pakistan..
In 2000-15 Some weapons are NATO based and other Chinese,Pakistani
Uh, thanks for the information. It'd be better if you could actually Model some of them...

and who u will miss jf-17 thunder

and al-Khalid tank
This project will be a complete fail if I can't find any good 3D modelers for the Vehicles and Soilders... If anyone knows someone who is good at 3DS Max or Blender, Tell them to PM me

I've been playing Arma 2 and OA for years. I have unfortunately not much experience in modding, especially not 3D modelling.

I'm busy with university work at the moment, but I might try some tutorials for 3D modelling. But I can't promise anything. That's if you can't find any one else. Otherwise I am willing to help in anyway you need.

@Yazp Bro are you aware there was a mod package made a few years ago which added a few Pakistani and Indian army soldiers? If not, I'll try and find.

Back
Top Bottom