What's new

Pakistan Army In ARMA 2 Game

I've been playing Arma 2 and OA for years. I have unfortunately not much experience in modding, especially not 3D modelling.

I'm busy with university work at the moment, but I might try some tutorials for 3D modelling. But I can't promise anything. That's if you can't find any one else. Otherwise I am willing to help in anyway you need.

@Yazp Bro are you aware there was a mod package made a few years ago which added a few Pakistani and Indian army soldiers? If not, I'll try and find.
Indeed I do, However they were both based on the RU_Soilder.p3d In ARMA 2, only with a different camoflauge and weapons. It was a great effort but however it didn't have any Pakistani specefic vehicles, Like the JF 17 or the ZTZ99 made in Pakistan
You'll need to learn Oxygen 2

Last edited:
Alright are you serious, Pakistan defence? I can't edit my own posts after some time??????

Update:
Finished M113 textures. Now I'm just waiting for a 3D modeler to volunteer and help me make the JF17 Block 1/Al-Khalid MBT/Al-Zarrar, ect, ect

Update 2:
Finished the Rangers (Yay!). Here are a few pictues:

pWdHLDC.png

ignore the dead ranger under the APC pls.
8nj0MoU.png

(Those helmets are M1 style helmets, The ones our rangers use. Except I forgot to put on the netting)

Last edited:
Will any of them will transform in Megatron and will He say I AM MEGATRON

Will any of them will transform in Megatron and will He say I AM MEGATRON
The game is about simulation, Not some stupid shooter like COD where ballistics, supresssion, tactics ect don't work. In this game tactics and teamwork is necesarry or well, you'll end up like the ranger under the M113. (no you can't empty a full 7.62 magazine on one person and the person uses a knife to instakill you in the leg)

Update 3;
Finished the Infantry units as of 2/18/15

tp2iSuD.jpg

image.jpg

Ah, Yes. One will be placed in modern day Pakistan (2000-2015) and the Ayub Khan era Pakistan.

If you need pics of soldiers,tanks,IFVs,APCs,helis,UAVS & UCAVs.. Etc .. I could help ..(so that our troops look kick a&&)... Coz the Pak troops on th older versions look like they were from the Vietnam war era.

@Yazp

The texture you were asking for:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Update 2:
Finished the Rangers (Yay!). Here are a few pictues:

pWdHLDC.png

ignore the dead ranger under the APC pls.
8nj0MoU.png

(Those helmets are M1 style helmets, The ones our rangers use. Except I forgot to put on the netting)

This is the helmet (GIDS) in use with Pak forces :

image.jpg
image.jpg

View attachment 194828

If you need pics of soldiers,tanks,IFVs,APCs,helis,UAVS & UCAVs.. Etc .. I could help ..(so that our troops look kick a&&)... Coz the Pak troops on th older versions look like they were from the Vietnam war era.

@Yazp

View attachment 194829 View attachment 194830

View attachment 194831 View attachment 194832
Thanks alot for the information! I'll get to work on it later. Also thank you for correcting me. I thought our rangers still use M1 helmets. The picture in the second one is infact a GIDS helmet with a helmet camo cover I think teh GIDS is a copy of the PASGT? P.S right now im working on the Cobra helicopter. I'll start to re-model the infantry and rangers later.

Last edited:
Guys, I need your feedback!
Cobra1.jpg

Should it be this camoflauge or normal?
PACobraGunship006.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, I need your feedback!
Cobra1.jpg

Should it be this camoflauge or normal?
PACobraGunship006.jpg

Camo looks nice!

Thanks alot for the information! I'll get to work on it later. Also thank you for correcting me. I thought our rangers still use M1 helmets. The picture in the second one is infact a GIDS helmet with a helmet camo cover I think teh GIDS is a copy of the PASGT? P.S right now im working on the Cobra helicopter. I'll start to re-model the infantry and rangers later.

It's not a copy .. The specs are different and so is the design/ looks similar though۔

View attachment 194828

@Yazp

View attachment 194829 View attachment 194830

View attachment 194831 View attachment 194832

PASGT:
image.jpg

Helmet by GIDS (It's similiar to MICH or ACH)

image.jpg

Check out the Pak Military Multimedia thread for "inspiration":

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

P.S : The APC being used in FATA are using cage armours :

image.jpg

Also if you want info on armoured vehicles,MRAPs,IFVs do tag me !

Last edited:
Update:
Guess who joined the Taliban-killing party?
Thats right its the AH 1 Cobra
0ythBpr.png

before you say something yes i know the camoflauge looks like ****. I plan to fix it once i'm done with the infantry.
Protip:
Wanna live for long?
1.Don't be a taliban.
2.Don't pick a fight with a cobra.
TXwNfVU.jpg

Uploaded a video onto inferior dailymotion because smartass PTA still has its head up its ***.
*cries **uploads in glorious 1080p but gets inferior 480p :c
DAT SOUND OF COBRA AND THE SMELL OF FRESH TALIBAN KEBAB IN THE MORNING :D

Last edited:
Eh,
Hey desert fighter, I tried to put the texture onto the uniform, and the problem is the Camoflauge is too big, Can you take another picture but more flat and farther away from the camo?

Eh,
Hey desert fighter, I tried to put the texture onto the uniform, and the problem is the Camoflauge is too big, Can you take another picture but more flat and farther away from the camo?

Bhai ... I'm away from home so ..

Back
Top Bottom