What's new

Pakistan Army Honours and Awards (Ribbons/Medals) - Pictures

Sir, i dont think there is any distinction between the two 'wars'. If i remember correctly i was told that a Captain has been awarded SJ or was it TJ. i have to check.

my dear friend - i hope you are right otherwise, the families of these fallen heroes are being 'short shifted'!

........ Continued

COMMEMORATIVE MEDALS

IMTIAZI SANAD
scommendationcardcopy54.jpg

This is not imtiazi sanad (for sure) . Correction it is chief of army staff commendation card ( I think)
:coffee:

Capt Qambrani laid to rest with full honours

Staff Report

QUETTA: Captain Safar Khan Qambrani was laid to rest with full military honour in his ancestral graveyard in Quetta on Thursday.

Captain Safar Khan Qambrani embraced martyrdom along with another sepoy Noor Bakhsh from Turbat, the second largest city of Balochistan during a clash with militants in Orakzai Agency on June 8. Bodies of both the soldiers were brought to Quetta from Orakzai Agency for burial on Thursday.

Captain Safar Khan was laid to rest in his ancestral graveyard in Quetta while the body of sepoy Noor Bakhsh was sent to Turbat for burial. Commandant Southern Command Lt-General Javed Zia, provincial minister Zamaruk Khan, Commissioner Quetta Naseem Lehri, civil and military officials and tribal elders of the area attended the funeral.

Floral wreaths were also laid on the graveyard of Captain Safar on behalf of the president, the chief minister, the army chief and the IG of the Frontier Constabulary. While talking to the media, Commandant Southern Command Lt. General Javed Ziad said the Baloch people are patriots and always willing to give sacrifices for their motherland. “Captain Safar Qambrani had showed courage several times during his career due to which he was awarded ‘Tamgha-e- Jisarat’,” he added

Tamgha-e-Jisarat -:what: why not Sitar-e-Jurat !!!

this only further confirms my point!!!

Sir Fat, i think you probably are right. i couldnt find what i earlier said. The officer was awarded Tbt infact. But then according to my info that is based upon consultation with a very few fellow officers, there isnt any official assent to this phenomenon.

Sir Fat, i think you probably are right. i couldnt find what i earlier said. The officer was awarded Tbt infact. But then according to my info that is based upon consultation with a very few fellow officers, there isnt any official assent to this phenomenon.

according to PA official web-site, TBt. is a non-operational award/medal !!!

this is really making me sick to my stomach!

Can I post some of Pak Army's Badges & Insignias

Why not, you are most welcome.

Additional info is welcomed anytime, as we have not much of material available on net about many of the insignias.

according to PA official web-site, TBt. is a non-operational award/medal !!!

this is really making me sick to my stomach!

Yeah it is, but then i know quite a few officers who have been awarded TBt for their services at Siachen, especially for their performance during some operation (and also for some routine act of bravery) at Siachen.

Can I post some of Pak Army's Badges & Insignias

Yes please do so, but i wuld suggest that you should post them in a separate thread as we would like to dedicate this for our Army's honors and awards. :)

Thankyou.

Captain Kidd, try to find about the newer ones and also if you can do something about the medal ribbons.

Back
Top Bottom