What's new

Pakistan Army has not violated LOC Indian claims are false.

You live in fantasy
These Mortar fires happen happened Both sides of the LoC

videos available Both sides

You people have really got your heads buried in the sand, no wonder you are fooled by such ridiculous videos.
Firstly this been debunked a dozen times as it was a civilian structure... just look at the surrounding built up areas, a bunker in the middle of population...LoL.....If you still can't comprehend, then just observe the cameraman....filming from under the nose of an alleged bunker... how pathetic can it get.

You people have really got your heads buried in the sand, no wonder you are fooled by such ridiculous videos.
Firstly this been debunked a dozen times as it was a civilian structure... just look at the surrounding built up areas, a bunker in the middle of population...LoL.....If you still can't comprehend, then just observe the cameraman....filming from under the nose of an alleged bunker... how pathetic can it get.
Civilian Structures With pak flag on It Yeah right

Debunk

the Video you posted Has No Evidence that it was a military structure either probably staged

You live in fantasy
These Mortar fires happen happened Both sides of the LoC

videos available Both sides

It's a civilian home proved many times on this forum.
No opening towards enemy. Later in few pictures civilians could easily be seen in the same building. It's a zoomed video. In real video it could easily be seen as a civilian town being targetted by indians.
I don't have that video currently but it is available on defence.pk threads, shared by senior members to expose children like you.

Debunk

the Video you posted Has No Evidence that it was a military structure either probably staged
there is a flag on my home top. This doesn't make it a military post.

General Bajwa's visit is showing effects

Lets wait and watch Raj Nath's response

Maybe Pakistan will get a reply much more than she ever expected
we will get response on media. We did that and that. And people like you will start dancing on fake claims.

Here watch and weep, this is how PA turns Indian bunkers to rubble.... did Indian MOD mentioned it to you.

the screen shot i shared was from the same video. Indian claimed it as their victory. They are big liars.

A civil home right on the loc with a pakistani flag ? Ok.
But coming to the incident why has pakistan suddenly started violating the loc ?
Infilitrate terrirosts ?
replying to Indian cease fire violations.
By the way" it's LOC you can do what you want to." Indian DGMO.

It's a civilian home proved many times on this forum.
No opening towards enemy. Later in few pictures civilians could easily be seen in the same building. It's a zoomed video. In real video it could easily be seen as a civilian town being targetted by indians.
I don't have that video currently but it is available on defence.pk threads, shared by senior members to expose children like you.
The videos you put have No proof they are Indian bunkers either Just Stages sangers Its looks fake

Indian army bunker are Cemented and Strong Media Shown in Media

Debunk

Yea the same house also had a TV antenna on it and flags on houses in those areas is a common sight.
You come from a country where fake encounters is a buzz word and if you remove your saffron goggles, you will notice movement in the bunker....maybe we put a robot in there for special effects. :lol:
Here, since you people throng on PDF to learn, let me help you.

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpeg.jpg

The videos you put have No proof they are Indian bunkers either Just Stages sangers Its looks fake

Indian army bunker are Cemented and Strong Media Shown in Media
we believe you. they were not bunkers. Just opeining towards enemies with guns visible along with soldier movement. Fence around it was also just to protect from dogs.
Indian media reported that shelling on 17 April too. Indians except you have accepted on the forum that video is authentic.

Yea the same house also had a TV antenna on it and flags on houses in those areas is a common sight.
You come from a country where fake encounters is a buzz word and if you remove your saffron goggles, you will notice movement in the bunker....maybe we put a robot in there for special effects. :lol:

View attachment 394028

View attachment 394029

View attachment 394030
today on this very thread an indian shared a screen shot from above video claiming as Pakistani post destroyed by indian army.

the screen shot i shared was from the same video. Indian claimed it as their victory. They are big liars
Zero claims that Its Was same Structure. The wall structure built So say are on both sides of LOC

As for civilan houses the pakistan Military bunkers built BTW civilians the LOC yourself on 15:37

Zero claims that Its Was same Structure. The wall structure built So say are on both sides of LOC

As for civilan houses the pakistan Military bunkers built BTW civilians the LOC yourself on 15:37

lalay tera koi jawab nhi.
Pictures of that same structure with civilians later eerged with civilians holding white flags. Later Pakistan army soldiers went there to help the victim of indiscriminate firing.

You come from a country where fake encounters is a buzz word and if you remove your saffron goggles, you will notice movement in the bunker....maybe we put a ;):Drobot in there for special effects. :lol:

View attachment 394028

View attachment 394029

View attachment 394030
You come from country Of propaganda of the ISPR Not me your own Media claims that

TV antenna how you assumed It tv antenna from look

Second one Is of Rolled Wires we see on borders

Last edited:
lalay tera koi jawab nhi.
Pictures of that same structure with civilians later eerged with civilians holding white flags. Later Pakistan army soldiers went there to help the victim of indiscriminate firing.
See the Both video It Shows how Dis-organised Pakistani LoC structures Are specially in second video LOC on night

And Military bunker on LoC 15:37 in first video see the bunker Its not cemented But old Similar stone hutt We see on LoC

See the video how well organised and Strong Indian post are And Bunkers

Its Clear the videos above Claiming Indian destroyed bunkers are Fake

Last edited:
we will get response on media. We did that and that. And people like you will start dancing on fake claims.

We Indians are fortunate to have an independent media

Our media is entitled to question / praise / critisize / honour our Leaders and our Defence forces

Our media announces the casualties incurred and caused accurately.

Our media celebrate our victories and brings to us videos of the state funerals given to every Indian martyr

But I understand that these things are too difficult to understand if you live in a democratic setup which can be overthrown anytime by military. OR you are having a media who is prone to ' Lifafa Culture '.

Anything said against your Army is turned into ' Dawn Leaks ' where until some politicians and media persons are sacrificed at the behest of your forces the matter is never resolved.

But nobody can question your forces for 1971 or Kargil Debacle

YES, We got a every reason to Dance on every genuine or fake claim

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom