What's new

Pakistan army contingent to be posted in Saudi Arabia on 'training and advisory mission'

You are not very well versed in current news.

Few days ago, Rohani was sucking on Modi while being in India!! Allowing India exclusive access to Char bahar, the same place from where the Indian terrorist Kulbshan came from! How come the scumbags like you don't lose your sh|t on these matters which concern Pakistan direct security and interests?

How come PAKISTANI boots on foreign soil become a issue of us? It give us leverage. I would go on to say that PAKISTAN should also put boots on Iranian soil as well.

More Pakistani boots on foregen soil, the better, we give hardly two cents if that cause any heart burn to anyone specially to those who have already stretched themselves all the way to Syria.

Its solely Pakistan own interests at play here.
Well played............... i think now one who take much involvement to secure Iran's interest for the sake of his own motherland.............. can easily differentiate between good and bad friends............. Hopefully

Pedar toon ro dar biyaram ageh dobarh mord e pakistan harf zadi akondi.

hahahaha................. i can't stop myself for laughing............. you are too hilarious man............ What's the Shia Islam??? can you tell me that who was Abdullah bin Sabah??? and please also tell me about his religion ....

you are shamless war mongers.

those who involve our dear country in M.E wars will be punished by the Almighty Allah swt soon.

so No Worries.

Last edited:
you are shamless war mongers.

those who involve our dear country in M.E wars will be punished by the Almighty Allah swt soon.

so No FEAR.
Are you Iranian or Pakistani?
however you are but with due respect can you tell me who was Abdullah ibne Saba???

Are you Iranian or Pakistani?
however you are but with due respect can you tell me who was Abdullah ibne Saba???

IRAN is a Miracle and rest assure Next Miracle will be Pakistan.

These are the two brotherly Islamic Republics and cannot be friend of monarchy

Last edited:
Time for Pakistanis to accept Shia Islam which is Real Islam like the Iranains did. there will be no escape
Oh this is the whole propaganda about. Version of Islam prseneted by Iran :bad:

BTW hazrat Ali r.a. was proud Arab by ancestry and birth who taught humanity to people of Iran who lived like animals. A proud Arab defeated fake hollow egostic fire worshippeworshippers

IRAN is a Miracle
Go and lick their balls, that is if they allow you. Don't spread filth here

IRAN is a Miracle and rest assure Next Miracle will be Pakistan.

These are the two brotherly Islamic Republics and cannot be friend of monarchy
I think you are so inspire from post Islam Persian history ........ am i right???

Can you tell me that who is Abdullah ibne Saba??? third time i ask this simple question

Then Let IRAN and Pakistan go to war then.

Iran will sustain but you cannot. nukes will fail to give you win.

Time for Pakistanis to accept Shia Islam which is Real Islam like the Iranains did. there will be no escape.:lol:
I think your true Shia Islam is drowning somewhere in Suez canal

ladies & gentleman truth has spoken these leaches are more loyal to Iran than Pakistan
hahaha............... you are right
but he didn't know why hiss behavior is so rebellion towards his own country
i think he takes inspiration from the tomb of ................................. who ruined the high achievements of Iran just for the sake of his personal likes and dislikes

1623190-cartoonsabirnazarthfebruary-1519069418-228-640x480.jpg

actually some part of pakistan want to fight against israel with iran..really? Are you kidding in case of aggression on iran just like syria war state should allow them to cross border one time only and fight alongside iran.pakistan will not allow any country to fight its war on its soil .
Just like Afghanistsn and syria any attack on iran pakistan will always remain neutral just like indo pak or our terrpr war against ttp.

Whoever like to fight for iran should be allowed to go there just like syria many pakistanis went its their right but never ever even that pakistan will fight for iran or any other country in the region our bond with saudi is based on national interest in terms 2millions expat pakistanis living sending money from the kingdom to pakistan.
Those who crying for hothis must read how many pakistani nation are killed in saudi arabia by houthi rocket and shelling.to all machos and lovers of others mf** luv your ppl and your country first.

Then Let IRAN and Pakistan go to war then.

Iran will sustain but you cannot. nukes will fail to give you win.

Time for Pakistanis to accept Shia Islam which is Real Islam like the Iranains did. there will be no escape.:lol:

Nukes are not meant for you Persians but only if you insist. :D .

TBH, we have to go through Persian territory to confront Dajjal in Aid to Eesa Ibn E Maryam. You will be steam rolled weather you like it or not. ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom