What's new

Pakistan army bombarding TTP positions with 105mm artillery fire || Operation Khyber IV

@Signalian

This statement shows that COIN war is not understood by the average Pakistani.

I don't think citizens anywhere in the world would understand the nature of COIN operations. This is the age of instant sound bytes on social media.

Regards

Let's not kid ourselves; the reality is that it is these Corrupt Generals who are dragging this country into yet another fake war for US dollars. TTP is nothing but a creation of these corruption kings sitting in the GHQ.

But I have some news for these corrupt, cowardly Generals -- the people of KPK are in no mood for this. People of KPK will surround these Generals and their soldiers and kick them out of their lands. KPK is in a mood to break away from the country.
Well
These Taliban were supported by KPK born Naseerullah khan Babar to bring Pushtoon dominance in Afghanistan which was on decline after 300 years and also a Pakistan friendly government to give us access to Central Asia
This was further expanded by another Yousafzai Pushtoon Gen. Hameed Gul.
There were other people as well who supported this but pushtoons have decisive role in shaping Pakistani strategies.

Hikmetyar was a loser against Northern alliance and Taliban were a only bet Forward
But again it just backfired.
And You think only KPK is suffering from these Talibans created and funded by Pro Pushtoon and Islamic fundamentalists in Army?
No
Whole Pakistan is suffering from this shit.
Let's deal with it together and that's the right way forward.

Let's not kid ourselves; the reality is that it is these Corrupt Generals who are dragging this country into yet another fake war for US dollars. TTP is nothing but a creation of these corruption kings sitting in the GHQ.

But I have some news for these corrupt, cowardly Generals -- the people of KPK are in no mood for this. People of KPK will surround these Generals and their soldiers and kick them out of their lands. KPK is in a mood to break away from the country.

What kind of dumb stupid jahil donkey argument is this???????

TTP is a mixture of religious jahilat and pashtun nationalists

They exist because something seriously has gone wrong amongst pashtuns

If you don't accept it and sort out the problem amongst your people you will burn them all up

You have been battling them for 15 years, starting in 2007. Yet, you a*s-clowns didn't advance beyond Toyota technical capabilities wise and some fetish with jazba, and you expect to win a conflict; for heaven's sake, this army hasn't won any war since 1948 decisively against its opponent; you only have part of Kashmir due to tribal fighters when your own COAS refused to fight.
and moving on...what's the solution in terms of operational strategy, provide a descriptive battle plan ?

You have been battling them for 15 years, starting in 2007. Yet, you a*s-clowns didn't advance beyond Toyota technical capabilities wise and some fetish with jazba, and you expect to win a conflict; for heaven's sake, this army hasn't won any war since 1948 decisively against its opponent; you only have part of Kashmir due to tribal fighters when your own COAS refused to fight.
go on General
lay it out.
let's hear it how you will run this fight.

This statement shows that COIN war is not understood by the average Pakistani.

The war started more than a decade ago, and the end is not in sight but the narrow mindedness doesn’t allow to look at the bigger happening. The timeline of this thread holds no importance whatsoever on this war.

InshAllah this war will end one day and Pakistan will come victorious on top.
This. Sadly too many on PDF can’t be bothered to read up on the simple signals. I mean this is a defence forum and we discuss female underwear, nawaz sharifs breakfast and Imran khans watches more than we do counter insurgency, terrorism and defence affairs 😂.

Should rename the forum to GupShup.pk😂

Nice psy ops in place on this forum. People in Punajb will lap it up but the Generals are in for a rude shock when it comes to reaction from KPK.

Used to dismiss this argument from every second person from KPK, who I used to meet but my my were we totally blind sighted.

I mean what di you expect from folks who have gone so far down the rabbit hole that they have no qualms filming a senator in his 70's with his wife.

Lets hope the sacrifices are minimal for the expected inflows of dollars.

Screenshot_20221228-211131_Chrome.jpg

https://www.dawn.com/news/1728083

go on General
lay it out.

Hmm start with spending resources less on filming 70 year old senators and more on actual counter terrorism.

go on General
lay it out.

This has been discussed to death with nothing ever changing.

Here are a few easy pointers...

1. Don't release terrorists like Ehsanullah Ehsan from captivity.

2. Instead of filming pensioners having sex, divert those resources to monitoring terrorist activity.

3. Civilian intelligence agencies should focus on picking up terrorist plotters, finances, facilitators, rather than burgers who tweeted.

4. The resources used to disappear Baloch dissidents could be used to disappear terrorists.

5. Man the border - stop the goat fkers from tearing up the fence and crossing over. We have drones, sensors, cameras - monitor, detect, destroy.

This has been discussed to death with nothing ever changing.

Here are a few easy pointers...

1. Don't release terrorists like Ehsanullah Ehsan from captivity.

2. Instead of filming pensioners having sex, divert those resources to monitoring terrorist activity.

3. Civilian intelligence agencies should focus on picking up terrorist plotters, finances, facilitators, rather than burgers who tweeted.

4. The resources used to disappear Baloch dissidents could be used to disappear terrorists.

5. Man the border - stop the goat fkers from tearing up the fence and crossing over. We have drones, sensors, cameras - monitor, detect, destroy.
I like your style
but this is not what I asked him, I want actual battle plan. dont bail him out through generic statements.

You want battleplans from someone that said Pakistan should send 200k-300k soldiers to invade, and to also use the nuke on them?
go on you indulge me. just for the heck of it
do a complete wargame
after all DHA Generals are busy recording another sexy audio of Riayast Medina's deposed Amir.

You want battleplans from someone that said Pakistan should send 200k-300k soldiers to invade, and to also use the nuke on them?

I know , but No need to do that- It won’t take more than a week to conquer Afghanistan but it’s a useless country with no economic value- Pakistan will only drain its resources holding it. All Pakistan needs is a friendly government in Afghanistan that does not support terrorism. Here is what is so painful I really don’t understand why our Taliban turned out to be so dishonest or just incompetent in reigning all their different factions.

Back
Top Bottom