What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

armed-black-hawk.jpg

CnFKBkjWcAA5H0n.jpg

Anyone how believes this story should have articles in the newspapers by tomorrow to support it with sources from the relevant departments issuing statements from the US and in Pakistan ... after all this is from a "journalist" right. An arms embargo certainly should be news worthy if not even front page news.

There is a US sollicitation issued for a prolonged storage and preservation of the three AH-1Z finished products until at least early 2019. So there will be no AH-1Z delivery imminent; unless the US government changes its policy. Refer Oscar's post with the link to the source information.

There is a US sollicitation issued for a prolonged storage and preservation of the three AH-1Z finished products until at least early 2019. So there will be no AH-1Z delivery imminent; unless the US government changes its policy. Refer Oscar's post with the link to the source information.

I am aware. But how does one leap from storage to embargo or cancellation? Besides, if these three are to be delivered later this year with the remainder, it makes perfect sense to store them properly for the next six month or whatever instead of keeping them under a shed in open air doesn't it?

Anyone how believes this story should have articles in the newspapers by tomorrow to support it with sources from the relevant departments issuing statements from the US and in Pakistan ... after all this is from a "journalist" right. An arms embargo certainly should be news worthy if not even front page news.
One can call it what you like, stored, suspended, embargo, it all means they ain't going to be delivered anytime soon, hence the move to buy turk helos.

One can call it what you like, stored, suspended, embargo, it all means they ain't going to be delivered anytime soon, hence the move to buy turk helos.

Agreed, but fatman17 bro what about the rumored 3 that have been delivered in Pak ?

There is a clear distinction in all those terms, and that does matter. As for T-129, they were always coming along with the Cobras, and never as you are implying, in lieu of the AH-1s

There is a clear distinction in all those terms, and that does matter. As for T-129, they were always coming along with the Cobras, and never as you are implying, in lieu of the AH-1s

this is where Z-10 comes into play. complemented by Mi35

They are still good for Sindh / Punjab. But what am I saying? I'm opposed to any attack helos - I'd rather see specialized CAS aeroplanes.

Back
Top Bottom