What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

1006320_139203546290011_1180451228_n.jpg

A.O.A sir i am new here and want to ask one Q about surgical tests sir i hav done Masturbation for last 10 years now i hav get rid of it & want to join PAKARMY but the problem is that due to ths bad habit my Penis shrinked and is bend also thick and small in size my testicles are also a bit small in size can i join pakarmy?
IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN SURGICAL TESTS?
PLZ REPLY ME SERIOUSLY THNX. My PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT IS AS FOLLOWS:

HEIGHT = 6 FT
CHEST= ENOUGH FOR SLECTION
NO KNEE NOCKIN ETC
weight= 74 kg
i can run 1 mile in 8 minutes
MY EMAIL IS
ranjhano2gmail.com

waiting for ur nice reply thnx

A.O.A sir i am new here and want to ask one Q about surgical tests sir i hav done Masturbation for last 10 years now i hav get rid of it & want to join PAKARMY but the problem is that due to ths bad habit my Penis shrinked and is bend also thick and small in size my testicles are also a bit small in size can i join pakarmy?
IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN SURGICAL TESTS?
PLZ REPLY ME SERIOUSLY THNX. My PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT IS AS FOLLOWS:

HEIGHT = 6 FT
CHEST= ENOUGH FOR SLECTION
NO KNEE NOCKIN ETC
weight= 74 kg
i can run 1 mile in 8 minutes
MY EMAIL IS
ranjhano2gmail.com

waiting for ur nice reply thnx

37981500.jpg

What your member looks like won't get you selected or deselected, it's the Army, remember? It'd be a problem if you were looking to join the **** industry. On a side note, if you have inadequate chest expansion, your chances of selection are negligible.

Somebody should post a picture of this thing to the stupid and funny section, this post was a gem!

Back
Top Bottom