What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

"IA will see it sometimes later!".............. and with the help of Ukraine is it not possible to buy spare parts and some more Mi-24 ?

sorry for my bad english and my childish questions !

according to wiki Ukraine have 278 Mi-24 in all variants and ca. 40 are in service.
What I meant in my statement was that I would love to "See" it as in maybe just sitting arround it doesnot necesarilly have to be in working condition!

1101924736-1.gif

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;4620332 said:
so does this mean PakisTan army is dropping down the offer of T-129 ataks made by turkey ... ?? :hitwall:

news is not credible enough

and even if go for russian attack helis like mi 35, ka52 or mi 28
they will be cost effective to buy and operate
and its not like that mi 35 is a dedicated attack heli it isnt comparable with other attack helis its more like for
counter insurgency
and t 129 is ****** expensive better go for 3 mi 28 (16 m$) instead of 1 t 129 (40 m $)

Dolphin nose, clamshell doors...weird.

Not exactly..
helicopter-MI17-new.jpg

The read flat door is optional and the operator may choose between that and the clamshell doors.
However, most military Mi-17 variants have the rear ramp while civil derivations have the clamshell doors.
This may be a civil Mi-17 now flying in military colours.

Not exactly..
helicopter-MI17-new.jpg

The read flat door is optional and the operator may choose between that and the clamshell doors.
However, most military Mi-17 variants have the rear ramp while civil derivations have the clamshell doors.
This may be a civil Mi-17 now flying in military colours.

I thought that the ramp door is default for a V5 model, unless the operator specifically asks for a clamshell.

First time I've seen this type of configuration in PA colors, and I have seen quite a few Mi 17.

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;4620332 said:
so does this mean PakisTan army is dropping down the offer of T-129 ataks made by turkey ... ?? :hitwall:

BS article unless u believe tht PA uses russiant mbts...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom