What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

near my village tilla firing rang

533686_136093273267705_1383952491_n.jpg

well most of aviation army helicopters are 30 years old and most of them we got in cherity we dont have helicopters which we need for mountain snowish terrain mission MI 17 is basic helicopter we need something like NH 90 and chinkook and Mi 24 hind like machines heavylifter we need desprately in pakistan every year we have disasters and these chinkooks can be used for military personal transport in mountains sea where you go chinkook is lifter for 4X4 cars for pakistan army dont know who calls the shots in pakistan army

I miss the time when the numbers and signs of formations used to be a secret!
Plus here is a AH-1 for when me and my buddies used to live in Gwa Cantt. My dad was in the Aviation so yah I got really close to these beauties! Plus the CH-53 and Chinook! Didn't see the Mi-24 though! IA will see it sometimes later!
P.S That guy censored it not me he is one of my best buds this pic dates back to 2009 when we were doing FSc! good Ol Times!
20z1hlw.png

I miss the time when the numbers and signs of formations used to be a secret!
Plus here is a AH-1 for when me and my buddies used to live in Gwa Cantt. My dad was in the Aviation so yah I got really close to these beauties! Plus the CH-53 and Chinook! Didn't see the Mi-24 though! IA will see it sometimes later!
P.S That guy censored it not me he is one of my best buds this pic dates back to 2009 when we were doing FSc! good Ol Times!
20z1hlw.png

why we cant use the Mi-24 at the frontline in FATA to support our Troops ?

why we cant use the Mi-24 at the frontline in FATA to support our Troops ?
Never saw it, might be sitting in some old hangar. To keep a helicopter or anyother equipment for that matter field worthy, you need to have spare parts, since Pakistan does not operate Mi-24s I think it would be really hard for the PAA to have kept them flying for long after they were captured and to use them in Counter Insurgency Ops.

Never saw it, might be sitting in some old hangar. To keep a helicopter or anyother equipment for that matter field worthy, you need to have spare parts, since Pakistan does not operate Mi-24s I think it would be really hard for the PAA to have kept them flying for long after they were captured and to use them in Counter Insurgency Ops.

"IA will see it sometimes later!".............. and with the help of Ukraine is it not possible to buy spare parts and some more Mi-24 ?

sorry for my bad english and my childish questions !

according to wiki Ukraine have 278 Mi-24 in all variants and ca. 40 are in service.

We have NO Mi-24...there were only 2 or 3 examples that came through defection of Afghan pilots, and after one or two flights, they were stored in Quetta. They are still there if I recall correctly.

I don't know from where this myth came that we have Mi-24 available for ops...

We have NO Mi-24...there were only 2 or 3 examples that came through defection of Afghan pilots, and after one or two flights, they were stored in Quetta. They are still there if I recall correctly.

I don't know from where this myth came that we have Mi-24 available for ops...

didnt we sent them to us

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom