What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

539587_462844267061065_1389606230_n.jpg

DSC_1713.jpg

DSC_1719.jpg

DSC_1723.jpg

Some of my photos of the model i have.

Wiki says PAC has 40 gunships and 93 transports, Irfan Baluch says that's out of date. Can anybody post a current order-of-battle for the PAC?

Sorry, he is not. He is the pilot of the Mi-17, just posing, jumping from a landed chopper. :)

I know that he is a pilot of Mi-17.

blackpearl asked 'what is he trying to prove', and i jokingly said 'he is a paradiver'.

People other than you also know some things.

Wiki says PAC has 40 gunships and 93 transports, Irfan Baluch says that's out of date. Can anybody post a current order-of-battle for the PAC?

Around 35 are in the current inventory AFAIK, and the transport number is around the 80 figure as well, combining the Mi-17's, and Pumas AFAIK.

Not confirmed though. I have not been able to keep check of the latest deals/procurement.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

United Technologies aided China's military helicopter

United Technologies aided China's military helicopter | Reuters

WASHINGTON, June 28 | Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19pm IST (Reuters) - United Technologies Corp and two of its subsidiaries sold China software enabling Chinese authorities to develop and produce their first modern military attack helicopter, U.S. authorities said on Thursday.

At a federal court hearing in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United Technologies and its two subsidiaries, Pratt & Whitney Canada and Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation, agreed to pay more than $75 million to the U.S. government to settle criminal and administrative charges related to the sales. As part of the settlement, Pratt & Whitney Canada agreed to plead guilty to two federal criminal charges - violating a U.S. export control law and making false statements.

The charges were in connection with the export to China of U.S.-origin military software used in Pratt & Whitney Canada engines, which was used to test and develop China's Z-10 helicopter. Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not many know that Pakistan ordered specially modified 2 Beechcraft King air 350 aircrafts for SIGINT & ISR purpose , to be operated by Pakistan army aviation wing
These aircrafts have serial numbers

Beech 350 c/n FL-303 N551TP
Beech 350 c/n FL-365 N350RD

And here are the pics of them

N350RD-N551TP.jpg

AirForceMaterialCommandN551TP.jpg

N350RD.jpg

AirForceMaterialCommandN550RD.jpg

2BEECH.jpg

I know that he is a pilot of Mi-17.

blackpearl asked 'what is he trying to prove', and i jokingly said 'he is a paradiver'.

People other than you also know some things.

Around 35 are in the current inventory AFAIK, and the transport number is around the 80 figure as well, combining the Mi-17's, and Pumas AFAIK.

Not confirmed though. I have not been able to keep check of the latest deals/procurement.

PAC stands for ?

Not many know that Pakistan ordered specially modified 2 Beechcraft King air 350 aircrafts for SIGINT & ISR purpose , to be operated by Pakistan army aviation wing

Saab-2000 SIGNIT can be a much better choice and getting 3 of these would have really made a big difference to the capability as similar system is present in PAF.
Saab-2000-AIRTRACER-Schemat.jpg
specs.jpg

Saab%202000%20SIGINT%20-%20Saab_edited-1-thumb-450x318-47264.jpg

getasset.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
PAC stands for ?

PAC is Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
Situated in Kamra, PAC is responsible for maintenance and over hauling of our Mirage and F-7 fleet. the Mirage ROSE upgrades (ROSE I, II and III), the maintenance of F-16 and its engines, and now, the latest, production of JF-17 thunder

regards!

N350RD-N551TP.jpg

AirForceMaterialCommandN551TP.jpg

N350RD.jpg

AirForceMaterialCommandN550RD.jpg

2BEECH.jpg

Ya i Remembered that and i thought because of US-PAK current relations / affairs the deal would have been scraped.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...acquiring-two-king-air-350-isr-aircrafts.html

PAC is Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
Situated in Kamra, PAC is responsible for maintenance and over hauling of our Mirage and F-7 fleet. the Mirage ROSE upgrades (ROSE I, II and III), the maintenance of F-16 and its engines, and now, the latest, production of JF-17 thunder

regards!

I know that thanks but I am confused, why the guy is sayng PAC has 40 attack heli that's why I said , Our Army Aviation has almost 420 Heli's in total.

Back
Top Bottom