What's new

Pakistan approves Gwadar port transfer to China

Its very good news for Baluchistan when china start developing gwadar and when local people gets employment the problem in baluchistan will be no more . China will get secure energy route and faster and pakistan railways will get a facelift too.Win win situation for both of them.

So it will be a big problems for us because if china energy corridor is threaten or damage by us in india pakistan war scenario then china will enter the war to protect it Asset and when china already told the world that Pakistan is China's Israel then there is no more india and pakistan war without china involvement.

Illiteracy in Balochistan is around 80%, when Chinese investments will start coming through, it will eventually turn the fortunes of the inhabitants of balochistan around. Property prices will increase, business will grow, wealth will be created resulting in the complete eradication of the terrorist outfits which already have lost all of their support.

The Gwadar will not just be an energy corridor, we will link it up with Russia, C.Asia, Mongolia, Afghanistan and China. The estimated potential of revenue being generated out of Gwadar alone per year, should this project succeed is around 45 billion dollars, which would mean that the Balochistan will become Pakistan's richest province, mining, potential shale reserves are a thing of the future. Pakistan has plans to build larger new ports at Pasni, Jewani and Port Qasim.

Its very good news for Baluchistan when china start developing gwadar and when local people gets employment the problem in baluchistan will be no more . China will get secure energy route and faster and pakistan railways will get a facelift too.Win win situation for both of them.

So it will be a big problems for us because if china energy corridor is threaten or damage by us in india pakistan war scenario then china will enter the war to protect it Asset and when china already told the world that Pakistan is China's Israel then there is no more india and pakistan war without china involvement.

There is slight chances of such escalation between India and China, China will as usual advice Pakistan for ceasefire with India. Morever you are forgetting our navy is sitting at the mouth of Malacca straits, the main trading lane of China.

You are absolutely correct one of my friend purchase 300 acres near gwader around 2005 very cheap he is still looking to invest their ,he use to say gwadar is like goldmine.

I pray for pakistan that it come out of these mess and our both country come out of ignorance and start working on development,peace,education,equality and prosperity. Rather then purchasing Weapons

Illiteracy in Balochistan is around 80%, when Chinese investments will start coming through, it will eventually turn the fortunes of the inhabitants of balochistan around. Property prices will increase, business will grow, wealth will be created resulting in the complete eradication of the terrorist outfits which already have lost all of their support.

The Gwadar will not just be an energy corridor, we will link it up with Russia, C.Asia, Mongolia, Afghanistan and China. The estimated potential of revenue being generated out of Gwadar alone per year, should this project succeed is around 45 billion dollars, which would mean that the Balochistan will become Pakistan's richest province, mining, potential shale reserves are a thing of the future. Pakistan has plans to build larger new ports at Pasni, Jewani and Port Qasim.

There is slight chances of such escalation between India and China, China will as usual advice Pakistan for ceasefire with India. Morever you are forgetting our navy is sitting at the mouth of Malacca straits, the main trading lane of China.

They, have around 60 or so submarines, do you even know what that means?

They, have around 60 or so submarines, do you even know what that means?

Indian ocean is alien for them.

There is relatively lesser military gap between India and China compared to India and Pakistan.

You are absolutely correct one of my friend purchase 300 acres near gwader around 2005 very cheap he is still looking to invest their ,he use to say gwadar is like goldmine.

He is going to be rich, very rich.

I pray for pakistan that it come out of these mess and our both country come out of ignorance and start working on development,peace,education,equality and prosperity. Rather then purchasing Weapons

We are locked in a Nuclear triangle, i kinda feel more safe.

There is relatively lesser military gap between India and China compared to India and Pakistan.

Oh yes, Indian ocean came from Mars, they can take out your navy without a burp. India has no balls to either block the Malaka Straights or Sandbag and blockade Pakistan, things have changed a lot, this is not 70s anymore.

I don't see direct war between india and pakistan both having nuclear weapons in near future ,Our Navy is not that much powerful enough to engage china navy which is making warship like making cookies.

In near future we will see chinese navalbase in Bangladesh,sri lanka,maldives,burma,Gwadar and east african countrys to protect it Asset and investment ,so china will be all over us it will be very difficult and almost impossible to engage with chinese navy.

and you are talking about Malacca Straits china will attack our mainland

He is going to be rich, very rich.

We are locked in a Nuclear triangle, i kinda feel more safe.

Oh yes, Indian ocean came from Mars, they can take out your navy without a burp. India has no balls to either block the Malaka Straights or Sandbag and blockade Pakistan, things have changed a lot, this is not 70s anymore.

But they can't bring their airforce in Indian ocean nor they have much experience in operating an aircraft carrier. Indian ocean is completely alien to them.

Thats mighty ambitious to say that China can "take out" the Indian navy....care to put forth your arguments for the same? I really would like to see what makes the PLAN astronomically stronger than IN?

In a state of war...all is fair...what makes you think India wont needle the weakest point in Pakistan's armor..its navy..
Secondly, if your country can issue threats of using tactical nukes, I think we are way past "having balls" to economically blockade you...

But Im glad that this mentality exists in Pakistan....underestimating ones enemy and his capability is what has lead to previous downfalls as well...

I don't see direct war between india and pakistan both having nuclear weapons in near future ,Our Navy is not that much powerful enough to engage china navy which is making warship like making cookies.

In near future we will see chinese navalbase in Bangladesh,sri lanka,maldives,burma,Gwadar and east african countrys to protect it Asset and investment ,so china will be all over us it will be very difficult and almost impossible to engage with chinese navy.

But aren't China's neighbours too doing the same thing, encircling China and inviting America.

Confrontation with china is not in our benefit we should play in the hand of western country we have very ancient relation with chinese people,china is growing and we should grow with it in peace and prosperity .

Confrontation with china is not in our benefit we should play in the hand of western country we have very ancient relation with chinese people,china is growing and we should grow with it in peace and prosperity .

Certainly, we always do thing in our way, not western way. And I am sure China won't impose war on India for the sake of Pakistan

If you see american is no way in a position to confront china directly and its economy will not allow big budget for arm forces and going to lose the global policemen role.

Phillippines and vietnam is the only two country that are making hue and cry but have we seen american involvement "NO"

But aren't China's neighbours too doing the same thing, encircling China and inviting America.

During cold war both US and USSR had eyes on Maldives Gan Airbase, but Maldives declined such offer, Myanmar is sliping towards west, Bangladesh economically dependent on India while Sri Lanka is playing safe. Only country that could help China will be Pakistan in Arabian sea, not in Indian ocean or Bay of Bengal.

If you see american is no way in a position to confront china directly and its economy will not allow big budget for arm forces and going to lose the global policemen role.

Phillippines and vietnam is the only two country that are making hue and cry but have we seen american involvement "NO"

But China is indeed feeling the pressure from Japan, South Korea, India, Australia and SCS countries. America just decided to put majority of her navy in Pacific

I remember reading some where that at the time of india china war china wanted pakistan to get involved and take the kashmir so i think in future war it will be multiple nation fighting like block in world war.lets hope it never happen.

Certainly, we always do thing in our way, not western way. And I am sure China won't impose war on India for the sake of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom