What's new

Pakistan and UAE pledge to boost bilateral cooperation

So, those who deported were liars.. and its all myth. good for you.
No bro, i am not saying that those deported is myth.. I am just advocating that mass deportation is not something accurate to say...I don't know why your friends were deported so i will not counter what you said on this.What i am saying is we needs to see things in a correct perspective.Let me give you an example during last year thousands of pakistani expats workers lose there jobs in KSA and then had to left.Most of my friends in Paksitan said it is because of Yemen. While it was just an economic issues due to oil and other things most of the companies were unable to pay them.

When Pakistan refused troops for Yemen war, UAE got very furious and it threw out lot of Pakistani guys working for their military especially. I know someone who was working with UAE military since nearly 3 decades as advisor and with a month's notice he was asked to leave.

Arabs !!!
Sir, "Working for three decades", so what would his age be now? +/- 60?

30 days notice is usually what is required by either party to terminate a contract, this is a 45 year old law.

@Khafee is the right guy to speak to, about what exactly what's really going on. Via PM you might be better able to get a clearer picture.

Didn't understand what you are trying to say.
foreigners in UAE Army were relieve from their duties in 90s many of my friends Fathers were in the Army indian and Pakistan as well other nationality they had to go because they wanted national only in Army. But i have 2 friends in the army and they are serving till this date sorry you couldn't understand @TaimiKhan brother

What @Doordie is saying is that post GW1 the dynamics changed. Most, active duty personnel who were non-Emiratis, were retired or laid off, to be replaced by Emiratis.

No bro, i am not saying that those deported is myth.. I am just advocating that mass deportation is not something accurate to say...I don't know why your friends were deported so i will not counter what you said on this.What i am saying is we needs to see things in a correct perspective.Let me give you an example during last year thousands of pakistani expats workers lose there jobs in KSA and then had to left.Most of my friends in Paksitan said it is because of Yemen. While it was just an economic issues due to oil and other things most of the companies were unable to pay them.

Unfortunately desis would rather indulge in conspiracy theories, rather than look at obvious valid reasons / ground realities..

Well there was a very logical reason for that. Some foreigners went on leave, and submitted their resignations from overseas.

i am sure you will not support or have any Possible explanations about UAE ministers threatening Pakistan .. just because we refused to Fight GCC war ? I understand where your Loyalty Lies but anyone who threats Pakistan will be Enemy of me and all Pakistani's ..

The biggest mistake UAE and GCC countries officials made was letting Indians run their press and media especially the daily newspapers and websites.

UAE newspapers are so full of anti pakistan propaganda and it came on its head during the start of the yemen conflict where we refused to take part. UAE newspapers decided it was a good idea to label paksitan as not a good army thats has lost all major wars with India (LOL) thats what the last straw with most people in the Pak army saying if we are that terrible why do you want us to take part in your war so badly. after that the newspapers obviously started making some calls for pakistani workers to be sent back again which is an Indian agenda.

each and every time if you see a negative pakistan article in the newspapers or websites from GCC countries notice how always the writer has an Indian name.

Understandable labor deportation. But kicking out people on the basis of sect . People left there running business , i know people who never even seen a gun in there life. Just few hours notice.(these are bankers in financing institution or running successful business for decades.)..

When Pakistan refused troops for Yemen war, UAE got very furious and it threw out lot of Pakistani guys working for their military especially. I know someone who was working with UAE military since nearly 3 decades as advisor and with a month's notice he was asked to leave.

Arabs !!!

some aarab minister thought it was a good idea to write article telling the arab world that pakistan had lost all 3 wars against India and the army isn't very good so good riddance, lets send their workers home as well.

this was a true definition of how Arabs act like children when they don't get what they want, the army mindset was why are you asking us to join the war when in your article you are saying we aren't actually any good and lost all the wars with india.

why do you want us so bad ?

i am sure you will not support or have any Possible explanations about UAE ministers threatening Pakistan .. just because we refused to Fight GCC war ? I understand where your Loyalty Lies but anyone who threats Pakistan will be Enemy of me and all Pakistani's ..
Please grow up. States does not act like kids. You want to know how enemy deals please have a look at our history with India ..This is how enemy reacts to each other.. Whatever there minister said does not reflect on the ground..Did we act on his wish "No".What is your opinion what should we do now? More then 1.2 millions pakistanis are working in UAE .Should we call them back ?Cut off all the trade and diplomatic relations ? Will it benefit us ?Lets be clear

Understandable labor deportation. But kicking out people on the basis of sect . People left there running business , i know people who never even seen a gun in there life. Just few hours notice.(these are bankers in financing institution or running successful business for decades.)..
As i said i don't know ..So i will take your words... But the ground reality is that more than 400,000 Iranians are in UAE and they are not Wahabis, Sunis or whatever..If there is policy for mass deportation of Shias that would definitely start from Iranians in UAE..Lets agree to disagree...

Please grow up. States does not act like kids. You want to know how enemy deals please have a look at our history with India ..This is how enemy reacts to each other

Grow up ? LOL last time i was UAE saw a Wrecked Ferrari Driven by a 16 year old boy and moved to Hospital in critical condition ..
State works exactly like this , or suppose to work like this .. it is very unfortunate that our so called Arab brothers are busy is F**** Russian chicks and Hunting wild and Unique Animals in Pakistan , while when they are in need they beg for us to help them but when it comes to even launch a Protest or stand with Pakistan on Kashmir , Wallah none of the Habibi shows up .. see the trade between GCC and India ( as you say your real Enemy ) and than come back to Quote me " KID " .

Grow up ? LOL last time i was UAE saw a Wrecked Ferrari Driven by a 16 year old boy and moved to Hospital in critical condition ..
State works exactly like this , or suppose to work like this .. it is very unfortunate that our so called Arab brothers are busy is F**** Russian chicks and Hunting wild and Unique Animals in Pakistan , while when they are in need they beg for us to help them but when it comes to even launch a Protest or stand with Pakistan on Kashmir , Wallah none of the Habib shows up .. see the trade between GCC and India ( as you say your real Enemy ) and than come back to Quote me " KID " .
100% agree

UAE doesn't give a flying F about Pakistan, Kashmir or the muslim ummah. They infact have made stronger ties with Modis government and made no secret of it by inviting him on a official tour and showering him with gifts.

that was the final piece of the jigsaw to prove how much of a threat they see gawadar, UAE sees pakistan only useful for using its army to which we rightly refused and they showed their true colours and what they think off us afterwards by saying in their papers that our army isn't actually and good and has lost all wars to India.

this was the real face of UAE not what they want you to think.

Please grow up. States does not act like kids. You want to know how enemy deals please have a look at our history with India ..This is how enemy reacts to each other.. Whatever there minister said does not reflect on the ground..Did we act on his wish "No".What is your opinion what should we do now? More then 1.2 millions pakistanis are working in UAE .Should we call them back ?Cut off all the trade and diplomatic relations ? Will it benefit us ?Lets be clear

As i said i don't know ..So i will take your words... But the ground reality is that more than 400,000 Iranians are in UAE and they are not Wahabis, Sunis or whatever..If there is policy for mass deportation of Shias that would definitely start from Iranians in UAE..Lets agree to disagree...
Iranian been there for ages. This whole strip has mix of Arab-Persian blood. Bahrain was part of Iran till 70s. May be you heard the term of Irani-Kuwaiti ...

100% agree

UAE doesn't give a flying F about Pakistan, Kashmir or the muslim ummah. They infact have made stronger ties with Modis government and made no secret of it by inviting him on a official tour and showering him with gifts.

that was the final piece of the jigsaw to prove how much of a threat they see gawadar, UAE sees pakistan only useful for using its army to which we rightly refused and they showed their true colours and what they think off us afterwards by saying in their papers that our army isn't actually and good and has lost all wars to India.

this was the real face of UAE not what they want you to think.

Unfortunately many in our Society see Arabs as some God incarnates , or praise them just because they have same Language as the Holy Quran .. LOL
but the reality is none of the Arab gives a Flying F about the Ajam .. more than 100,000 Kashmiri been killed since 47, and if 100,000 will be killed no Arab nation will come forward to support Al-Bakistan ..
Nothing personal against Arabs but Truth is bitter

State works exactly like this , or suppose to work like this .. it is very unfortunate that our so called Arab brothers are busy is F**** Russian chicks and Hunting wild and Unique Animals in Pakistan , while when they are in need they beg for us to help them but when it comes to even launch a Protest or stand with Pakistan on Kashmir , Wallah none of the Habibi shows up .. see the trade between GCC and India ( as you say your real Enemy ) and than come back to Quote me " KID " .
You think i don't know the trade or remittances figure sent to India from GCC or UAE. What i am simply saying Let's assume UAE is enemy .What should we do now ?

Iranian been there for ages. This whole strip has mix of Arab-Persian blood. Bahrain was part of Iran till 70s. May be you heard the term of Irani-Kuwaiti ...
I would agree with you Provided they hold Kuwaiti or UAE passports..Until then for all state purposes they will be considered as Iranians

You think i don't know the trade or remittances figure sent to India from GCC or UAE. What i am simply saying Let's assume UAE is enemy .What should we do now ?

We should respect them if and only they respect as back ... Spewing hated comments and issuing warnings to Bakistan wont help Emirates at all .. and to be honest , they should first look at their size before Threatening us ... Karachi City is almost equal in size of entire UAE ..

Nothing of this sort. Btw latest case of Uzair Baluch on an Iranian passport, why did they hand them over to us? His lawyer is on record, asking for him to be sent to Iran.

You are seriously confused between Iran and UAE.

Can you provide a source to your claim?

@Indus Falcon - This was the article I was referring to:
goo.gl/K4RBtj
(I can't post full links due to account restrictions, I hope this helps)

Back
Top Bottom