What's new

Pakistan and UAE pledge to boost bilateral cooperation

Punish all. Uzair Baluchm he is big supporter of wahabi clans ASWJ, and he is sitting in Karachi jail not in Iranian jail . As far as Passport, in few hijacking cases in middle east in Eighties, govts recovered Pakistani passport. Hundreds of terrorist walking in free world with Pakistani passport. So, Passport is not issue.
And please don t just bring Iran in everything. I lost friends and close family members in Shia killing and as of NOW and today. Police fail to arrest anyone . NOT ANYONE. Its very easy to justify the shia killings in Pakistan; . But fail to see where is Iran. What support Pakistani shia are getting from Iran? .. Two weeks ago, a shia family has been expelled by these UAE thugs in 24 hours notice. Reason : Shia. Hundreds of well qualified Shia families been expelled by GCC thugs on 24 hours notice.
So please explain, that since UB is a supporter of Wahhabis, as per your claim, why did they deport him?

Not only Shias, but anyone found indulging in anti-state activities is deported. Remember Syed Shaeba Ahmed?

So please explain, that since UB is a supporter of Wahhabis, as per your claim, why did they deport him?

Not only Shias, but anyone found indulging in anti-state activities is deported. Remember Syed Shaeba Ahmed?
He wanted in cases , thanks to Gen Raheel. Otherwise was enjoying good life in UAE. I know many families , good and qualified believe me they are not terrorist, They been deported, just because they were shia. Even last Mubashir Luqman raised the issue of mass shia deportation from GCC.

He wanted in cases , thanks to Gen Raheel. Otherwise was enjoying good life in UAE. I know many families , good and qualified believe me they are not terrorist, They been deported, just because they were shia. Even last Mubashir Luqman raised the issue of mass shia deportation from GCC.

Nothing like this is happening in the UAE with Pakistanis. Other GCC states I won't comment.

We have quite a few Pakistani members staying in the UAE just ask them.

Nothing like this is happening in the UAE with Pakistanis. Other GCC states I won't comment.

We have quite a few Pakistani members staying in the UAE just ask them.
Not with all Pakistani , its targeting shia since last 4 years.

You are free to believe what you want to.

Have a look at this, a Pakistani working for Iran, deported from the UAE, named by Saad Aziz / Safoora Carnage Case.

https://defence.pk/threads/ctd-arrests-al-qaeda-financer-in-karachi.398001/#post-7661778
Govt should punish , if he is guilty. Why wait. But, Police can find the murderer who killed people of my circle. In Karachi systematically wahabi extremist took over every sunni mosque. Right in the middle of capital Maulana Burqa is sitting, a known terrorist. .....lolz... But I agree that if a govt fail to touch a terrorist right in the middle of capital , I am complaining for justice for thousands of shia died in target killing.

Govt should punish , if he is guilty. Why wait. But, Police can find the murderer who killed people of my circle. In Karachi systematically wahabi extremist took over every sunni mosque. Right in the middle of capital Maulana Burqa is sitting, a known terrorist. .....lolz... But I agree that if a govt fail to touch a terrorist right in the middle of capital , I am complaining for justice for thousands of shia died in target killing.
Maulana Burqa is just an A**hole, DOUBT even if he is Muslim.

But I agree with you, any innocent killed, irrespective of Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi,Christian, Hindu, should be tracked down and tried in military courts.

Brother, I don't know why you are on my case, but believe me I took an oath long time ago, to uphold the constitution of my country, to date I still do. For me everyone is equal. Every life is sacred.

Punish all. Uzair Baluchm he is big supporter of wahabi clans ASWJ, and he is sitting in Karachi jail not in Iranian jail . As far as Passport, in few hijacking cases in middle east in Eighties, govts recovered Pakistani passport. Hundreds of terrorist walking in free world with Pakistani passport. So, Passport is not issue.
And please don t just bring Iran in everything. I lost friends and close family members in Shia killing and as of NOW and today. Police fail to arrest anyone . NOT ANYONE. Its very easy to justify the shia killings in Pakistan; . But fail to see where is Iran. What support Pakistani shia are getting from Iran? .. Two weeks ago, a shia family has been expelled by these UAE thugs in 24 hours notice. Reason : Shia. Hundreds of well qualified Shia families been expelled by GCC thugs on 24 hours notice.

Uzair Baloch was under PPP. He and his members has Iranian passport its an open secret .Don't bring Shia Sunni problem as you were it will leads to hatred in this situation. Off the topic abit their was a case in which Pakistani was spying for Iranian in UAE

http://www.dawn.com/news/1042155

Uzair Baloch was under PPP. He and his members has Iranian passport its an open secret .Don't bring Shia Sunni problem as you were it will leads to hatred in this situation. Off the topic abit their was a case in which Pakistani was spying for Iranian in UAE

Pakistani jailed for spying in UAE
Go read my post, don t just jump in. Its loud and clear....if guilty punish him ..do the JUSTICE.

When Pakistan refused troops for Yemen war, UAE got very furious and it threw out lot of Pakistani guys working for their military especially. I know someone who was working with UAE military since nearly 3 decades as advisor and with a month's notice he was asked to leave.

Arabs !!!

Last edited:
When Pakistan refused troops for Yemen war, UAE got very furious and it threw out lot of Pakistani guys working for their military especially. I know someone who was working with UAE military since nearly 3 decades as advisor and with a month's notice he was asked to leave.

Arabs !!!

foreigners in UAE Army were relieve from their duties in 90s many of my friends Fathers were in the Army indian and Pakistan as well other nationality they had to go because they wanted national only in Army. But i have 2 friends in the army and they are serving till this date sorry you couldn't understand @TaimiKhan brother

Last edited:
Excuse me foreigners UAE Army will relieve of their duties in 90s many of my friends Fathers were in the Army indian and Pakistan as well other nationality. As i speak i have to friends in army.

Didn't understand what you are trying to say.

Good for the two countries, but Pakistan should see it's own interests first.

I am not in this Shia sunni thing but mass deportation of Shias from GCC is a myth...I don't know have you ever visited UAE or other parts of GCC.I have been to UAE, KSA and Bahrian and have met lot of Shias specially pakistanis .Do you know how many Iranis in UAE almost more than 400,000 and holding good positions.Even in KSA lot of my Pakistani friends who are shias doing well.Bottom line is if any body indulge in anti-state activities he/she has to be deported. UAE has deported Indians, Pakistanis and others for this.

I am not in this Shia sunni thing but mass deportation of Shias from GCC is a myth...I don't know have you ever visited UAE or other parts of GCC.I have been to UAE, KSA and Bahrian and have met lot of Shias specially pakistanis .Do you know how many Iranis in UAE almost more than 400,000 and holding good positions.Even in KSA lot of my Pakistani friends who are shias doing well.Bottom line is if any body indulge in anti-state activities he/she has to be deported. UAE has deported Indians, Pakistanis and others for this.
So, those who deported were liars.. and its all myth. good for you.

Back
Top Bottom