What's new

Pakistan and the TTP (Taliban) in peace talks?

and to help TTP to break-up, the most active group will be targeted relentlessly making other groups to cower and go dormant.

They are already fractured, in their prime time any outlaw in Swat or tribal areas will start terrorising the public under the name of Taliban. This trend saw a major setback due to operation rah e rast and operation rah e nijat and many pseudo sectarian terrorists were either killed by the security forces or by other terrorists due to the turf wars and infighting. But still Hakim ullah mehsud and Mullah Fazlullah run the most brutal and effective groups & the only solution is their elimination.

There is a lot of "in-fighting" going between various militant groups these days in the Tirah Valley of Khyber Agency, as well as some other regions close to the Afghan border. The TTP is fractured, various groups are fighting one another.

In the Kunar region of Afghanistan where Fazlullah is residing & has his safe havens, a rival group spearheaded by Abdul Wali (aka Omar Khalid from the Mohmand Agency chapter) has emerged as well, & there is a lot of infighting going on between them as well.

The Mehsuds are getting weakened as it is within Pakistan, & they must be eliminated completely.

Exactly, we can do peace talks with Afghan Taliban but these TTP douche bags deserve to be ganged banged in the butt and Pak Fauj will do the job!

What? Are you on their side now?

Although I dont but if I had a say Id have it the way Alexander did away with the Great Persian War mutineers. He sat in their chief's house, near Samarkand, sipping their tea, eating their bread, exchanging pleasantries and enjoying their hospitality while his forces surrounded the city and then killed each and every single one of them. And............scene.

Oldman1 wrote -> "No peace with Pakistan!" <- Budhay ki khushi dekho ... LOL

CIA sponsored cockroaches are under a lot of pressure and the more we remove American/Israeli presence from our soil the lesser room the real enemies of Pakistan will have to feed these pawns to do terrorist activity in Pakistan

I think TTP must be crushed with brutal force, they are working for RAW terrorists. Pakistan had done peace deal with them in past but they violate that. Pakistan Army must not give TTP enough time to regroup & re strengthen it selves, TTP must be crushed & any one who supports TTP must also be crushed.

Pakistan denies talks with Taliban

Pakistan’s interior minister and prime minister have both denied the government is holding peace talks with its homegrown Taliban, according to media, saying it would do so only if the militants first disarmed and surrendered.

The deputy commander of the Pakistan Taliban, who have been waging a four-year war against the government in Islamabad, said on Saturday that the two sides were holding talks, a move that could further fray the US-Pakistan relationship.

But both Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and Interior Minister Rehman Malik denied the reports.

“Categorically, I’m telling on behalf of the government, no dialogue,” Malik told reporters in Islamabad.

Gilani left the door open to negotiations. “Whosoever surrenders and denounces violence, they are acceptable to us,” Gilani said in an interview with the BBC.

At the end of September, Pakistan’s government pledged to “give peace a chance” and talk with its home-grown militants.

Maulvi Faqir Mohammad, the deputy commander of the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), also known as the Pakistani Taliban, told Reuters on Saturday that talks for an end to the insurgency were under way.

Government denies talks with Taliban | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom