What's new

Pakistan And The SU-35 Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't be surprised to see SU or one of it's Chinese variants coming in our colors

Su-35 overrated
In fact many of the Russian defense stuffs aren't up to the mark as shown at the multiple fronts. Especially, there electronic systems, even at their top notch products for the foreign clients, are easy to debug and counter. Is it intentional?!?

In fact many of the Russian defense stuffs aren't up to the mark as shown at the multiple fronts. Especially, there electronic systems, even at their top notch products for the foreign clients, are easy to debug and counter. Is it intentional?!?
We need the J-16D, should offer Russia some $$$ to allow it's export

There was interest shown by PAF in SU 35 in 2015 but now again news is surfacing even my friend in russia who has links says pakistan military is in discussions to get SU 35 and oantsir Air defence System
@PanzerKiel has already said about pantsir deal it collapsed long ago.
PAF showed interest in Su 35 in 2015. Right now it’s 2022. In these 7 years we’ve inducted jf-17 blk 3 and J-10C.
Guess your friends “links” are worse then Pakistani YouTubers

We need the J-16D, should offer Russia some $$$ to allow it's export
For that $ isn't enough! It requires alignment which comes with pains. And, Pak is doing that....

I think Pak is procuring Bombardiers - the same jets ASELSAN and TAI turning into EW platforms for the TurAF....

Last edited:
The word is since Egypt has pulled out of the deal, even though some of it's ordered SU-35s have been manufactured, Russia has offered them to Pakistan with a very tempting credit line.
However, in all likelihood, Iran will most probably pick them up.

If PAF get some units of Su35 will that allows PAF to get clearance for getting Flankers from China like J11 and J16???

🤔🤔🤔

The word is since Egypt has pulled out of the deal, even though some of it's ordered SU-35s have been manufactured, Russia has offered them to Pakistan with a very tempting credit line.
However, in all likelihood, Iran will most probably pick them up.
We also don't want to run with too many different aircraft.

CATSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom