What's new

Pakistan and Srilanka to revive the talks on JF-17

Woh tu hey, but how many of them would you display in IAF HQ with full colours. :cheesy:
I don't work in IAF HQ; salesmen bring complete working products customized to our systems and then give a demo and leave it with us to try integrate and test on our test beds.. Stickers on toys are as good as to throw out once the salesman leaves the building.:p:... Let me know when Srilankans gets flying jets to test evaluate and then confirm orders.

Salesmen do paint flying jets and models in the colors of buyer .. it's just marketing tricks ... models goes in trash and flying jets goes back to the seller after testing.

France_Rafale.jpg

eurofighter_india_1.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is, an interesting painting being presented to the SL PM by the Air Chief, note the flags of both countries .

4.jpg

Remind me this once again.
Model is already in office of Sri Lankan air chief ....
After Nigeria and Myanmar, Sri Lanka is very likely next confirmed customer.

upload_2016-8-10_15-58-52.jpeg

Last edited:
Good news even if the sale pitch (as per current scenario) is not successful but who knows however, till materialization, would help to give a good tough time for someone around. Interesting days ahead and best of luck team Pakistan. The story of JF-17 in its meant category, has just begun for the potential customers.

Keep calm guys and watch the show. Nothing is certain as yet.

India will just as easily cancel the deal as it did last time.
You can only attck from backside...
PRove what you have to give to Srilanka..??

har do mahine baad shuru ho jata hai drama
Tum logo ka drama TEJA to pichle 4 Decades se shuru hai...

Reports of JF-17 sale to Myanmar are BS.All sources on that are either Pakistani or just fake rumors.
Oh really...???:hitwall::crazy:
Have u any source...???

JAb bech loge to baat karne... har do mahine baad shuru ho jata hai drama...

Meanwhile not a single Tejunk export order has been confirmed.
:haha::haha::haha:

Forget exports. Indian airforce has been unable to procure even a squadron
of Tejunk.... I mean Tejas.

Come on man. U are inviting wrath out there. They have got a full operational Squadron of Teja with an overwhelming number of 2 aircraft.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sirilanka will never go for JF17 as their current President has a very weak stomach when it comes opposing India.
So when are they going to get a new one?

Here it is, an interesting painting being presented to the SL PM by the Air Chief, note the flags of both countries .

4.jpg
Nice picture, taken on landing I guess from the vortices. No doubt JF-17 has great looks :)

SL knows that Pakistan is keeping JF-17s in its air fleet for a reason..They trust that because Pakistan is always bolstering its air defence
JF-17 has enough to prove Its effectiveness.. and if Sri lanka gets about 100 of These Then they would have to be feared in their Self defence,Even by them who think of themselves as some Gorillas of a Self Madeup Jungle of the region.

Back
Top Bottom