What's new

Pakistan and Russia Joint Goals

The way Indians and Pakistanis bicker over absolutely anything and everything suggests to me that they are both meaningless to themselves without the other - it's tragic..... and comic. If One's relationship with China is good, it rubs the other the wrong way, if the others relationship with Russia is good, the need is felt to affirm the same ---- it's like two powerless transvestites arguing over their street corner and their clients -- Praise whores -- tragic and comic.

Isn't there a better way, some way that affords Indians and Pakistanis dignity and allows observers to discuss issues in their depth without this constant, "X loves me better and Y does me better" rubbish??

Good news!

Most of Pakistanis have 'military concept' of sovereignty....in my opinion, economic sovereignty brings both money and peace!

Najam Khan:

I hope Pakistan has more individuals like you who can differentiate between the economic,social and education spending and defence spending. You are on the right track and wish you best of luck in helping your nation to attain the same goals. Keep up the positive thinking.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom